• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SleepyPumpkin

1. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Thanks I haven't thought of that ?
  2. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Thanks I appreciate it. They are so charming. Unfortunately though unless they are able to be shipped out of state I probably can't make it. I don't have any friends or family to drive with me to pick them up. So I'm stuck looking locally for now.
  3. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

All of the good ones are always in NC. I have no one that'd go with me to pick it up, because you got to drive there then get back. Then you might have to tow it too. I'm always checking Craigslist and FB marketplace. Thanks I'll need the luck!?
  4. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Wow! That's pretty bad. Sorry about your truck! Thanks I'm hanging in there ?
  5. SleepyPumpkin

What happened to getting back to the cars?

I agree. They could make it more about the actual cars at least lol
  6. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Sure thing ? thanks a bunch, Josh. You have a good night if it's night where you're at. ?
  7. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Good story. Making those memories count is important ?
  8. SleepyPumpkin

So true ? I feel so bad for the cast having to do the same crap over and over again.
  9. SleepyPumpkin

I really wish they'd let this movie series rest in peace ? (pun unintended) they should have shut this down after Paul Walker passed away in that accident.
  10. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Thanks to all for the welcomes!!! ?✨
  11. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Very good points. Thanks so much. I need something that's a daily driver but I also like the idea of restoring one. I have a vehicle now that I can drive but it's borrowed and I'd just like the freedom of having my own vehicle. I have an uncle who told me if I can get my truck where he's at he...
  12. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Righ Right thanks ?one is bound to be mine eventually. I just thought it was funny that it happened to show up many months after the first time I saw it. That's life though.
  13. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Thanks. I know I will eventually.
  14. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

Thanks ? I will.
  15. SleepyPumpkin

Tragic truck love story

I live in Fredericksburg, VA. FB marketplace is where I've been looking mostly. There's plenty listed but rarely close enough to my area. I'll keep looking, thanks! ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad