• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by techsvcs

1. Primary secondary shoe question

Ok here is my question, is the primary shoe the one with the shorter length of pad or the longer and does the primary go to the rear of the vehicle (the right side of the drum) or the front (the left side of the drum)? i have a 1987 ranger 4x4.
  2. Need help with rear differential

Alright so i have a 1987 ranger 2.9 4x4 manual trans. Could someone help me with this? How do i check to see if i am having rear end trouble without taking off the cover? i just noticed that when i take off or stop it feels like i am taking up some slack some where but there is no vibration or...
  3. Help with whining sound

Alright so here is my problem i have what i can only describe as a whining like something that is turning or spinning is whining you can only here it when driving, it's most noticeable when at about 35mph steady throttle and around 55 steady throttle its almost like a wheel bearing going bad...
  4. Help with whining sound

Help with whining sound poss trans problem? Alright so here is my problem i have what i can only describe as a whining like something that is turning or spinning is whining you can only here it when driving, it's most noticeable when at about 35mph steady throttle and around 55 steady throttle...
  5. Max Compression?

Hello, i am new here and have a question. I ran a compression test on my Ranger 2.9 and the book says 101psi min, can anyone please tell me what is considered high compression i had 175 to 180 psi on all 6 cylinders also i have a lot of carbon build up on my plugs and am wondering if i need to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad