• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tpenner93

Little Sh*ts at it again

I woke up this morning and went to start up my ranger to go get a coffee, i step outside and what do i find, some A**holes keys the crap outta my truck, now my insurance is tellin me its gonna be a write off, bye bye ranger
  2. Tpenner93

fuses!!!!

does anyone one have a pic of the fuse block diagram for a 93 ranger 4x4 4.0 auto? The lights for my dash just went out and wanna check all fuses, but my truck does not have the cover for the fuse block, thanks for now
  3. Tpenner93

please helP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i was driving to my buddies place today, its a ten minute drive from my place, i pulled on his drive way and i noticed my transmission was not down shifting when it should, when it did downshift the gears were all solid, but it was taking for ever. i stopped the truck and put it in park, and...
  4. Tpenner93

Parts on order!!!

so i bit the bullet today and finally put off orrdering my parts, got plans to lift my truck with the 6 inch bds lift, 17'' rims and 35'' tires. here is what i have ordered, let me know what you think once i get my parts and they are installed i'm gonna take my front and rear bumpers...
  5. Tpenner93

Fuel guage issues?!!???!!!!

was drivin around today and i just filled up my tank, i pulled off the lot and made it about a half block and then watched my gas guage just drop down to empty.... any idea's? i know the tank is full, i was told to cross certain wires and i would then know if it was the sending unit or the...
  6. Tpenner93

tattoo's anyone?

wondering if any one has any ink work done? i'm starting apprenticing as a tattoo artist, these are the two i have so far
  7. Tpenner93

Ranger f***ed

i was on my drive home from work today and i was at a stop sign, i gave the truck a bit of gas and proceeded to turn left onto the highway, i got up to about 70km/h and let of slightly and my truck just died....? Found this very odd so i put it in neutral and it still would not start, stopped...
  8. Tpenner93

Road trip!!

i got into work this morning and my boss informed me that he required me to drive down to Dallas tx, i live in manitoba canada. Just me my dog and my RANGER! i'm stoked, any thing along the road worth stopping to check out along the way?
  9. Tpenner93

light bar?

any one know where i can find light bars such as this for my 93?
  10. Tpenner93

roof cargo rack/light bar ideas?

i have been thinkin lately about building a roof cargo rack with a light bar on the front? any one have and comments on the idea. pro's cons? aside from lifting my truck six inches the only problem i could think of is not having my truck fit in my shop any more, oh well? i'm thinkin six 6...
  11. Tpenner93

insert pictures?

having trouble putting pictures in my posts? any insight on my stupid little problem?
  12. Tpenner93

lift and tires?

i'm lookin at lifting my ranger higher yet, any one running the bds 6 inch suspension lift? also looking at a set of cragar soft 8 rims with pro comp xterra 33 11.5 15's? any comments on the idea?
  13. Tpenner93

Fellow canadians?

wondering if there are any fellow canadians out there?
  14. Tpenner93

DRL delete?

any one know how to de activate the daytime running lights on a 93 ranger?
  15. Tpenner93

aftermarket exhaust options?

i want to put aftermarket exhaust on my truck and was just wondering what everyone else was running? i want to take my cat out completely and go with a single 2.5" exhaust and dump infront of the rear passenger tire. I want something that sounds a little more aggressive but on the other hand...
  16. Tpenner93

Help

does anyone know if a trans for a 89 ranger 4 lt auto would work in my 93? i have heard of a electronic version and mechanical version of this trans? any help would be much appreciated
  17. Tpenner93

Trans Trouble

was on my way home from work today and i came to a stop and my truck died. I put it back in park to start it up and it fired up no problem. put it in drive and jumped into gear and started boggin out right aways, then is slipped out of gear and i gave it some gas trying to drive and my rpm...
  18. Tpenner93

93 ranger baja kit?

hey i was wondering if any one knew of a decent supplier where i could get a baja body kit for 93 ranger? not looking at doing a ton of off roading more or less going for the visual package. thanks for now
  19. Tpenner93

93 4.0 Ranger Trans!!! Help!

the transmission in my 93 ranger 4.0 4x4 went sour on me. I have looked all over for a replacement and can not find anything. Wondering if anyone knew of other vehicles that were equipped with the a4ld? would a ranger with a 3.0 use the same trans as a 4.0? thanks for the help
  20. Tpenner93

Sad Day!

got in my truck to go to work early this morning. started up fine backed off my driveway and made it half a block. turned my defrost on and thick smoke came pouring out. Truck caught fire. total loss

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad