• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lone ranger87

homemade or pro...

I got a ? what is the purpose of having a probuild your box when you can build it your self? :icon_confused: It is kinda dumb spending thousands when you can have the nicest system in town for a coulple of hundred...
  2. lone ranger87

POST PICS OF 86 to 88 rangers here...

i need ideas for my 1987 ranger ext cab 2wd
  3. lone ranger87

Cheap Drop?

I got a ? with $500 how far can i drop an 87 ext cab on 18's with 2 1/2" profile...PLAN AND SIMPLE how far can i drop with $500 and if there is any kits plz give me a site! :icon_surprised: greatly app, lone ranger
  4. lone ranger87

tranny problem

:icon_confused:I got a prob when i shift i have to get the rpms up and then shift what is the prob? 5 speed manual...
  5. lone ranger87

Body Kits

HELLO EXPERTS>>> Is there a body kit for a 1987 ford ranger ? _________________________ Project: lowering 87 ranger
  6. lone ranger87

Wanting to go as low as i can....

I need to know how low can i go with 18 with out cutting anything... or very little cutting... :icon_confused: _____________ project: lowering 87 ranger
  7. lone ranger87

Hello To All....

Im new to the ranger thing im getting a ranger from a brothers friend for free its a 86 or 87 not sure what it needs its got a tranny problem i need some help! when you go to shift you have to get the rpms up whats could this be? :icon_rofl:
  8. lone ranger87

new to the ranger thing!!!

hey guy i need a little help whats the best lift kit for a 87 2wd ranger.... cheap lift i want about four inches...
  9. lone ranger87

dude check it out

i got a ranger for free i have not seen it yet but i got a ? for yall ranger pros its an 87 what should i do to it to make it look good.... thanks for the info

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad