• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. parabellum1130

never any replies

it seems that im seeing a lot of the posts people put up fall on deaf ears .... months go by with lots of views and only replies are from original poster , its pretty sad that so many people see it yet cant say anything ... isn't that the whole point of a forum the help a fellow enthusiast ...
  2. parabellum1130

whats the name of ????

I have a 94 2wd ranger ex cab and im doing a djm 3/4 drop I finished up the rear flip and redid every nut bolt bushing shackle n perch .. now im on the front got about 90 percent apart and im starting to order all the bushings and stuff needed to be replaced .... here my ?? attached between...
  3. parabellum1130

Djm I beam issue

whats going on with the i-beams im in the process of doind the switch as we speak...
  4. parabellum1130

? newer body parts for my 94??

id like to give my 94 ex-cab ranger a more modern look what body parts bolt up to it ?? and for when i swap the eng. from an exploder i was told i need the core support out of it ... will that cause an issue with updateing the front end( hood lights fenders , ect. ) also was looking to make...
  5. parabellum1130

v8 swap ?????

i am planing a v8 swap for my 94 ranger 2wd currently has the 4putter ....here are my questions 1... will a v8 out of an explorer fit into it and be a plug n play if i used cpu n eng harn from explorer ...im kinda looking for it to look like it coulda came from the factory with v8 2... will i...
  6. parabellum1130

1994 2.3l timing CONFUSION!!!!!

my 94 ranger 2.3l snapped a belt .... while doing some homework on timing mark, i wana shoot my pc... some say cam and aux need to line up with each other others say aux is at around 12 oclock and cam is almost pointing to aux ..... both way had diagrams .... arggghhhhh.... i dont see a...
  7. parabellum1130

my 95 project in current state..

my 95 ' project ...a list of mods in the making..djm 3/4 drop , cowl hood supercharged 302 , body kit , roll pan , black paint red striping .....heres a pic in its current state....ill post pics as mods are installed....
  8. parabellum1130

advice on drop kit brands..

well just recieved my djm dream beams.... nice... also picked up 5.0 soon to be sent out for a bath ....
  9. parabellum1130

wow i cant spell.... :idiot:....buy a drop kit...
  10. parabellum1130

what brands or 3/4 drops are recomended and whitch brands to stay away from.....:icon_confused: know of any places to but a drop fairly cheep....:dntknw:
  11. parabellum1130

debating on how much to drop???

and what brands should i look for or stay away from???
  12. parabellum1130

im pretty sure now i want a 3/4 drop ... dont want to mess wit springs for a couple of reasons , 1st , i live in a development where the few funds are spent pooorrllyy , potholes could swallow a car if let go , ( ive busted 2 leaf springs already ) they sink pretty quickly around here... 2nd...
  13. parabellum1130

i have a 95 ranger xlt 2wd 2.3/5sp. ex cab .. im thinkn about a drop not sure how much id like , ive started my homework but not done yet .. 3 questions ..... how to fig out how much drop will look good for my likeing without trial and error ... on a shackle flip , ive seen a few pics n it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad