• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. a4ld are there trans codes for obd1 ?

Got a 92 4.0. did my 1st overhaul on it (after 3 other r/b) it shifts into od then the check engine light comes on and its done shifting into od.. can the code be checked , nothing comes up in the code check. turn the engine off and it starts all over again. checker is the cheap one...
  2. blend door

Hey guys, The door blend fixes look like they are all for 93 and on trucks. MInes A 1992 with lo-blow though the vents. Behind my glove box is a vacum diaphram with vertical rod coming out of it. When you work the controls you can hear something closing but the vac/rod does not move. What is...
  3. no air from dash vents

92 ranger, I've got very little air coming from the dash vents. will vent if on a/c high blower, but nothing coming out with knob on dash vents. help
  4. What's the best years.

What years are the best explorer axle w/disc to look for? Are the tags the same for ranger? 31 spline/4:10 gears/L/S would be great, but what models? I see that some came with tornsion(?) carriers. Do the axle gears from a 31 spline carrier fit the 28 spline carrier, would the gears...
  5. exploader axle

Hey guys, anybody that has purchased a disc brake rear exploader axle, What was the price you paid? cash for clunker put alot of exploaders in the boneyard and they should be cheaper.
  6. c clip elim with disc brakes

anybody ever use the c-clip eliminator with a 28 spline axle with the exploader disc brakes and the adaptor plate required to put the brakes on the smaller housing? will the adaptor plate upset the use of the c clip kit? got mosier axles(95 mustang), brakes, gotta make the plates. so what do you...
  7. 15" out of a stock beams?

who out there has the shock length (compressed & extended) measurements to get the max out of stock beam on dropped mounts with extended arms or even an all stock setup. Any 7s guys want to give up their research? All in the stock location and mounts. Thanks
  8. bolt in cage for ext cab

Anybody know of a quality bolt in cage for a 92 ext cab? Autopower makes scca bolt ins for r/r cars but nothing for rangers. Thanks for the help
  9. long travel

Someone correct if i'm wrong. I am getting that the pre '88 beams are the ones to cut up.using the spindle c mount and fab the rest of the beam. Is this the right one to modify? I've got :icon_welder:the long radius arms. How's 4" over sound, equal length. I'll have to use coils for a while...
  10. cleaner the evap

my a/c compressor grenaded and had to have spread junk thru out the system. Everything has been replaced except evaporator. what would you use to flush the evap out? both directions or only one way? with air ? any help would be appreciated 1994 2wd 4.0 auto, pulled fenders, long radius...
  11. Loud Fan

JUST REPLACE THE CLUTCH/FAN ON MY 4.0 YEA I KNOW , I SHOULDA PUT AN ELECTRICA FAN. THE NEW FAN MAKES SO MUCH NOISE IT AIN'T FUNNY. IT PULLS THE RIGHT WAY IT'S JUST WAY WAY LOUD:icon_welder:
  12. what's set up for hd parts

I am sure that this is the place to get the right info. Can you put larger ford truck spindles on the stock beams, mod's to run the larger Brakes? Maybe the old f-250 4/6 piston calipiers? Any tricks using stock hd parts. There was an article somewhere about a Ford sponsored team getting 15"...
  13. early twin I beam for the ranger.

anybody ever think about using the early twin I beam for a wider front. Th king pin style looks like it might work. They are bendable steel and maybe with a little fab?e
  14. evap question

Anyone have any tips on pulling the evaporator. Removal looks bad.1992/4.0/auto Thanks
  15. evaporator question

anyone have any tips on pulling the evap from a 94 ranger w/4.0/auto. removal looks bad. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad