• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 ranger rims on older rangers?

I just found a set of 16" wheels with brand new tires from a 1999 ranger 4x4. My truck is a 97 ranger 4x4 with 15" wheels on it, and was wondering if these would fit onto my truck? If not where could I find some 16" rims that would fit my 97? Thanks Alot!!
  2. Radius Arms Bushings?

Im trying to change the radius arm bushings in my 1997 4x4 ranger, but am not sure how to get it all apart. I got the 2 nuts off the arms and all the parts on the backside, but am not sure how to get the rubber bushing in the front of the bracket. Someone said you can grind off the two rivets...
  3. Ranger 4.0 EGR Removing ??

I have a 97 ranger 4.0, and was looking at removing the EGR valve. The reason I wanted to do this is because on the exhaust manifold there is a line that is cut off and just pinched off. Also the fitting on the egr valve is just plugged off to. Would it be fine to just remove the whole EGR...
  4. Ranger 4.0 EGR Removing ??

I have a 97 ranger 4.0, and was looking at removing the EGR valve. The reason I wanted to do this is because on the exhaust manifold there is a line that is cut off and just pinched off. Also the fitting on the egr valve is just plugged off to. Would it be fine to just remove the whole EGR...
  5. Ranger 4.0 EGR Removing ??

6. Ranger wipers and cruise control???

My 97 ranger has a problem with the wipers, they only work on high and when I turn them off they stop where ever they want. Also the cruise has never worked since I had it. It has the controls on the steering wheel to turn it on and off. Any ideas let me know, Thanks
  7. Ranger 4.0 Headers??

I have a 97 ranger with the 4.0 engine, and was wondering who all makes headers for these trucks? I seen Pacesetter makes them, but am not sure how good they really are. If anybody knows what works good please let me know. Thanks
  8. Ranger 4.0 Headers??

I have a 97 ranger with the 4.0 engine, and was wondering who all makes headers for these trucks? I seen Pacesetter makes them, but am not sure how good they really are. If anybody knows what works good please let me know. Thanks
  9. Ranger Axle Shaft Spacer ?????????

I pulled the locking hubs off my 1997 ranger, and noticed there was no snap ring on the end of the axle shaft. Also my manual says there is supposed to be something called an axle shaft spacer, but I can not seem to find the part # for that. Could anyone give me some help? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad