• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Delete this

Search failure I am, ignore this thread <_<
  2. Post your not-so-ford-ranger toys!

Wrong board! D=
  3. Lifting 80's F-series, problem

We're trying to install a 6" skyjacker kit into an 80's F-series with a TTB front axle, it is leafsprung. The kit has softride springs to lift the front as well as the shocks/pitman/drop brackets. Drop brackets bolted up fine, front leaf packs are about 1-2" short eye to eye. Suggestions on...
  4. Commuter car problems

I've got a 94 mazda 626 with a 2.5L and a 5-speed. Driving down the road today the engine cut out in 4th gear at 2000rpm, started right back up, cut out again 15 minutes later, started after sitting on the side of the road for a bit. Half way home it cut out again and hasn't started since. No...
  5. V-rock wheeling (REALLY NSF56k)

Went up to sunrise lake, and over the V-rock to get there. We met up at 530am, and it was few hours drive to hit the trail, and after a long day of wheeling, made it home at about 9pm. It was raining, the rocks were slippery, and the pics do make it look quite a bit easier than it is, but...
  6. 4.0L stroker

I remember reading a thread on a different forum where a guy built up a 4.0 motor with a stroke kit, had a video of it running on straight pipes too. Anyone happen to know where I can find that?:dunno:
  7. Day o' 4x4 (56k, go away)

Went on a light wheeling trip up to the local mud pit/mountain. Had a great time, though I was riding shotgun in the ranger. We sunk the ranger in clay a couple of times, and sadly had to get rescued by the jeep, got a couple bent up bumpers, the pathfinder was dragging his ass end on some of...
  8. New job!

I'm so excited about this I have to tell people, I just finished my first year of Millwright (entry level) at a local college a couple of weeks ago, today I dropped of a resume to a company who I had to hunt down the location for (otherwise I would have just emailed, which I avoid doing). An...
  9. Trimming fenders

I'm going to be tackling the issue of my 31's rubbing in the next week or so, but want to make sure I'm prepared to do it right. These are the lines I plan to cut on I dont really want to use fender flares, and my tires dont stick out past the body. What would you recommend to seal and...
  10. 88 ranger battery draining overnight

This problem started a couple of weeks ago, and I havent yet been able to find the cause. If I park the truck for ~8 hours or so, sometimes more sometimes less, the battery will completely drain. No visible signs of any accesories running, all lamps are off, stereo is off, fans are off. I can...
  11. 88 ranger battery draining

Reposted under different section
  12. Ordered lift parts, what else do I need?

I'm throwing a somewhat budget minded lift into my ranger soon, I just want to make sure it's going to be practical for on road use as well. I already have Belltech shackles for the rear, I placed my order for 2" skyjacker coils for the front they wont be here for a couple of weeks still. I'm...
  13. Round headlight mod

Hate to even ask this question as I know it's been brought up many times before, but I can't seem to find it on these new forums. How hard is the round headlight mod to complete, and how do they compare to the stocker square ones? I'm weighing the options of grabbing the hella upgrade lamps, or...
  14. Squeaky springs!

I sunk my truck into a pool of water for a good 6 hours a couple weeks ago, and just a few days ago my suspension started squeaking. I thought it was shocks so tossed the rusty stockers and put on some mildly used Rancho's from my other ranger, no change. Rides better but still squeaks. I've got...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad