• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 Ranger 2.4L 2WD GVW package Pittsburgh PA

I need to sell my 2000 ranger XL, 2WD, 5 speed manual, AC, has the Gross Vehicle Weight package so heavier springs and brakes. 178,000 miles, decent mechanical shape, has been well maintained. Fairly new steering gear, shackles, ball joints, control arms, and brakes. Maintenance records...
  2. 2000 2WD 5 speed clunking noise

Vehicle is a 2000 2WD 2.4L XL with a 5 speed manual transmission and about 150K miles. Clutch was replaced at 120K miles or so. Symptoms: 1. Hard to shift into gear from a stop (feels like the gears are not lined up so they won't slide in) - but if I wait a few seconds for it to "wind down" it...
  3. P0455 large evap leak - suggestions?

2000 Ranger 2WD 2.4L, started throwing a P0455 code. I have replaced the gas cap with an OEM replacement, the filler and vent hoses from the filler neck to the tank, cleaned up the filler neck (does not seem to be perforated), and the solenoid and the hose from the cannister to the solenoid...
  4. clutch replacement issues

2000 Ranger 2.5L 2WD 5-speed Just replaced the clutch and slave, what a job! lol 1. There is a whitish gray piece of braided cloth material that appears to be a heat shield. It was near the exhaust manifold/cat pipe area. It may have been on the wiring to the O2 sensor or the rubber hose...
  5. fluid leak between control valve and master cylinder

2000 Ranger, 2WD, no cruise. I replaced the master cylinder with a Fenco NM3071. The new master cylinder comes with the o-ring for the control or proportioning valve that threads into the side of the master cylinder. After reassembly, the joint where the valve attaches to the master cylinder...
  6. Hood problems

My hood latch failed, causing the hood to fly up while driving :icon_surprised: The hood flying up bent the back of the hood and also the metal piece between the hood and the windshield - so now the hood won't open without binding. Questions: 1. What is that piece between the hood and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad