• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission Cooler

I'm trying to decide whether I need to install an auxillary transmission cooler or not. This winter I'm going be towing a double snowmobile trailer (about 2000 lbs) with my 2003 4.0L auto 4x4. I understand heat is what kills transmissions, but seeing that I'll only be towing in the winter...
  2. Brake Pads Not Wearing Even on Rotors

It's a 2001 2wd Edge. Replaced the rotors, pads, calipers and caliper brackets. The ABS sensor came on after the new parts were installed and a few miles were put on so we pulled the rotor off to check it out. This is when we discovered that the pads are wearing on the very top on the outside...
  3. Front Driveshaft

2003 4wd SuperCab. I have a rumbling/vibration at highway speeds so I suspected it was a driveshaft issue. I checked the rear driveshaft and the u-joints were tight. But on the front driveshaft where it joins onto the CV joint at the transfer case, there is alot of up/down and side to side...
  4. Truck Bed Extender

Has anyone ever seen/used one of these? I was thinking about getting some square 2" tubing and welding something similar so I could get 14' pieces of trim home from the building supply store without strapping them over the cab. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=39168
  5. Hitch Pictures

I'd like to see some pictures of different hitches and how they fit up underneath the bumpers. I've seen some that are pretty hidden and some that just look god awful gross hanging down.
  6. Fog Lights

Just curious, has anyone ever gotten a ticket/warning for having their fog lights on when it wasn't foggy/raining/snowing/etc...? I was told at a road side stop once that it was illegal to have them on with your low-beams because it was like having your high-beams on. I tried to look up the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad