• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wide ratio m50d

Any reason I couldn't use a 2.9 m5od behind an explorer? Is there a strength differance? I would like to get a little deeper first gear. Thanks Jonathan
  2. for those who have broke a 7.5

For those of you who have broken a 7.5, I was wandering what broke and and why. I know they are suposed to be weak but I have never see one brake and never talked to anyone who broke one. Thanks jonathan
  3. d28 axle shafts

Anyone known if the d28/35 hybrid axle shafts are the same overall length as the standard d28 shafts? Thanks jonathan
  4. tach

I am trying to install a tach dash in my 92 ranger 2.3. The tach is from a 4.0, so it isn't calibrated properly. Dose anyone know how to calibrate the tach? Thanks jonathan
  5. recalibrate tach

Any one know if it is posible to recalibrate a tach from a 4.0 to a 2.3? This is for a second gen truck. Thanks jonathan
  6. rear shackles for ex

I am looking for some rear lift shackles for my ex. I thought I would use bellteck 6400's but upon further looking at them I don't think they will work. Dose anyone have any ideas? I am looking for about 2". Thanks Jonathan
  7. front bumper

anyone make a front winch style front bumper for first gen explores? Thanks Jonathan
  8. temp fluctuating

on my 93 ex, the temp keeps fluctuating. It will go from between n and o on the gauge up to a to l on the guage, then it goes right back to n/o on the gauge. after a half minute to a minute it repeats. I have tried two new t-stats and a new temp sensor. I am at a loss. Anyone have any...
  9. explorer rear lift

What is the best way to get around 2-2.5 inches of lift for the rear of an explorer? Thanks Jonathan
  10. Electric fan

I am in the middle of a radiator change in my first gen Ex and was wandering, should I stick with the stock fan or put in big OE style electric fan? I tow and drive in high heat (100 plus degrees) and in the mountains. I don't what to take a step backwards as far as cooling performance...
  11. Radius Arms and Air Intake

Is there such a thing as an affordable set of extended radius arms? And dose anyone make an air intake for a first gen explorer? Thanks Jonathan
  12. best year first gen ex

Is there a best year first gen explorer and why? Going to do a little shopping... Thanks Jonathan
  13. limited ex

Anyone know if the first gen limiteds came with a manual trans? Thanks Jonathan
  14. stretching wheel base

I have noticed that some people have stretched their wheel base by moving their front axle forward via drop brackets. Are these brackets custom or are they from some manufacturer? Besides wheel base, is there anything else that is affected? Can someone give me some input? Thanks Jonathan

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad