• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anything new for 01+

Just checking in to see if there is any new aftermarket support for lifting 01+ rangers. Also if any manufacturer decided to make an SAS kit for sale.? Knowing that for some reason aftermarket just doesn't want to touch the ranger, I ended up buying an 02 WJ grand Cherokee to replace my 08...
  2. Lets see your camping vehicles!

As a ranger forum I came on this link to see small trailer options. Maybe ill have better luck on the jeepe forums For any of you out there with a wife who likes to glamp, and yourself likes to camp, backpack, and portage, its tough to find a compromise that you are willing to pay for. Ive...
  3. Sudden no wheel drive!?

I have a 2008 Ranger Sport 4x4, 3.73 8.8 locked with a lockright. Lately it has been -20 Celsius or colder where I live. I have had a few times where truck is cold and I take a corner and lose power. I hear a noise that sounds like gears slipping, and at first thought I had the locker not...
  4. 2008 uca, lower balljoints?

Hey I had a thunking noise and felt a definite click or slip in the steering when turning while stopped or at super slow speeds. I also noticed with a friend turning the wheel that the upper arm seemed to slip upwards on its mount at the frame sometimes. I took it in to a shop and they said it...
  5. suggested backspacing for 33 or skinny 34ish tire

Hey, I am running an 08 Ranger sport 4x4 with maxed tbars, expo leaves and 6400 shackles with factory 1.5 inch block. I am running 265/75/16s on factory ranger sport wheels. I am planning a body lift and going 295/75/16 or a skinny 33, maybe a 33x11.5x15. Either way I am going to have to get...
  6. New lift options for 98+

Anyone remember months back there was a banner, I think on this site, saying click here to sign your name for *insert company name here* to develop a lift kit for 98+ Rangers? Do you remember what that company name was, and most importantly, if anyone heard if they are actually going to develop...
  7. 2008 tbar crank new shocks, how are my cv angles?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3989887/2008-ford-ranger-super-cab-sport-pickup-4d-6-ft/ Just did pre-keys, crank, and custom shocks. I am on the ranger-forums forum alot more than here, but I know there is a fair amount of experience here. How do my cv angles look?
  8. Instrument Panel LEDs

Ok so dash apart, there is a "Toshiba V2" plastic twist housing. From what i read online, it is a housing and the bulb should pull out. Here is what it looks like: I can only make out this info on the bulb itself: 14v and possibly 1.25w not sure its rubbed off. ANyone give me any sort of info...
  9. Ooops, 32s rub at full flex

I have a 2008 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4. I cranked the tbars in the front for an inch, and then installed 265/75/16 goodyear wrangler territories (canadian tire exclusive tire from goodyear) Daily driving, everything is great, other than the expected road noise and fuel economy penalty. I've had...
  10. Photos of Lifted RBV's With Different Lift & Tire Sizes

wheels and tires 2008 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 (canada) 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Territory w/ 1" torsion crank up front, stock rear. No rubbing anywhere, but havent been offroad yet since I got them. I;ve read on some other ranger forums that the Ranger models seem to be all over the board on...
  11. For Canadians regarding Bill C-19

Yeah, the laws and thier clarity leave much to be desired in Canada. You couldn't break my knees to have me purchase a direct impingment AR anyways tho. But yes, any piston driven AR's or rifles similar too, that arent restricted, are over price. Robinson Armament XCR223 for $2300 anyone? Wich...
  12. Rookie.

Hi, new member from Winnipeg Manitoba. (canada, eh) Just wondering why almost all article and information seems to end at 2007 for model year. In the near future im leaning heavily to a 2008-2010 ranger supercab 4x4 sport, but I want to know how much aftermarket and stuff there is going to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad