• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission swap

Hi, i have a 85 ranger ling bed with a 302, c-4, advanced adapters to stock 1350 adapter, 3in body lift, and 31's. My c-4 decided to puke all its trans fluid out in a walmart parking lot. lol The truck was originally a 5speed. And im tired of it being an automatic, My question is: What 5speed...
  2. Gear ratio

Ok because i want the 44 because of the v8, i dont know how long even a d35 would hold up. But i seen the thread on 9" vs. 8.8 so im unsure which rear axle to go with. My truck is also going to be driven to the trails, so i want axles that will withstand lightish to medium wheeling and still be...
  3. Gear ratio

Im looking to buy a dana 44 eb axle. My ranger has 3.45 gears in it. The eb axle has 3.50's Would that be too much of a difference in ratios? If it is then im going to need to buy the rear 9" also. I dont have enough money to regear the axles yet. Truck currently has d28 and 7.5 in it. Also...
  4. Rock through radiator

Does anyone know if this would be repairable? This is an advanced adapters 4 core brass copper. ex girlfriend decided to spin tires on a gravel road and put a rock into it.
  5. Spindle from knuckle trouble

Im having a rough time trying to get my spindle off of my knuckle. I've tried beating on it with a plastic hammer, a rawhide hammer, and a big hard rubber hammer. With no luck. I've even tried putting heat to it with the torches. Then beating on it... Still nothing. Soaked it in Pb blaster...
  6. Spindle from knuckle trouble

Im having a rough time trying to get my spindle off of my knuckle. I've tryed beating on it with a plastic hammer, a rawhide hammer, and a big hard rubber hammer. With no luck. I've even tryed putting heat to it with the tourches. Then beating on it... Still nothing. Soaked it in Pb blaster...
  7. Options for 85 t-case

I have a 85 ranger single cab longbed. It has a 302 and c4 trans with an AA adapter to the stock manual t-case. Manual locking hubs. Also has a 3" body lift. I was out the other night because we had a good snow and i wanted to see if the 4wd would work. (its not road legal yet) So i locked in...
  8. Pulling motor

Pulling motor/ No oil pressure problem Hi guys, I recently bought a 85 ranger with a 302 from a 88 thunder bird converted to carb. With a late 70's c4 trans. I had to put new floor pans in it and some other stuff to get it to pass inspections. The last time it was inspected was 03':shok: but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad