• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dash lights went out.

i bought a ranger almost a year ago. at first my lights were working great. then the lights cut out on a camping trip. i replaced the swich and everything was working great then they went out again after a night of wheeling. i then took the switch off and a tanish wire with a wite stripe was...
  2. no noise from front speakers

i bought a 1991 ford ranger almost a year ago. i noticed the front speakers never worked i thought there was just bad speakers after replacing them there is still no sound. i check the conections behind deck and everything seemed to be good...om going to re wire them this week but if there is...
  3. 7.5 ls pops when flexed

my ranger is a 91 with 3.73 gears and has limited slip. the rear end i would say is fryed because it locks up when i turn like a spool but when i flex the rear end and have both tires on ground it pops and bounces. i have not pulled the diff cover off yet (waste of time) but can anyone tell me...
  4. rancho lift kit

so some one on craigslist is advertising a rancho 4 in lift kit with extended radius arms. he said it is not made anymore. it does not come with drop brackets. however i did just recently buy skyjacker drop brackets for 40 bucks (unused score). my questions are does this kit need a transmission...
  5. mustang help needed asap

i have a 2004 ford mustang. the problem is the harmonic balancer is making noise at idel only. i thought it was the water pump. i replaced that then i took the serp belt off and the noise was still there. i took the harmonic balancer off re greased it and put it back on. there was no squeek for...
  6. coil spacer and extended radius arms?

hi i have a 2in coil spacer on my 91 ford ranger extended cab. im on a tight budget right now but i want to get the most flex with the stock coil. is there anyone that has put extended radius arms on a stock set up. i know sky jackers and tuff countrys need 4 ins. james duff said i might be able...
  7. Blue!

lets start the build. Yesterday i picked up a 1991 ford ranger 4x4 extended cab with the 2.9l for $1300. The things i need to fix first is it needs a starter rear window, and front shocks. it has a leaking steering box but not to bad and mild rust on bed and the mirrors are shot. it runs good...
  8. new but once was here

hey every one! im from new mexico. im not new to the ranger station but i have been gone for a while. (3 years) i use to drive a 1988 ford ranger xlt 4x4 with 3in body lift and 2in suspension and 31in tires. it had a 2.3l. i sold it due to schooling i needed something more reliable. i then left...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad