• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. loss of pedal pressure mid stopping

98 ranger with a 96 5.0 with over 50,000 miles since the swap pretty much what the title says. during braking, the pedal went to the floor and a complete loss of braking ensued. I wasn't driving the truck when it happened so I'm not completely sure if the abs played a role in the situation. I...
  2. 99 ranger 5.0 running rich

hello everybody i have a 99 ranger that was a 4.0 now converted to a 96 expo 5.0 awd. I've had this swap running and driving for about 3 or 4 years, everything has been great. (16 mpg city:icon_hornsup:). I have recently decided to fix problems that have occurred. A few being the a/c pump...
  3. Speedo problems

Need some more info on the speedo wiring I have. A 99 ranger with a 96 ex5.0. My stock cluster speedometer work but I still throw a code for the speedo it's p0500 code . The 99 ranger confuses me I need a lil help. I have the evtms for both. Anybody out there make sense of it. I think I can...
  4. 99 ranger 5.0 swap using 96 ex motor questions

Hey ranger fan im back again almost done with my swap. 99 ranger 4.0 4x4 to 96 explorer 5.0 I got most of the engine connected to get it started ( no coolant or power steering) belt is removed. I wanna hear it run before i slap the rest of it together. My problem is now the dreadful PATS When...
  5. 1999 ranger to 96 5.0 swap questions

Hey guys I've been searching for the last week and found most of my information, but i still have a couple questions. I have a 99 4.0 4x4 and just got a full donor 96 5.0 for $500. I know i need a return fuel line, switch the in-tank pump. But what about the speedo? First since the 99 has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad