• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1988 Ranger 4x4

Had an auto from the factory and it finally went out. Darn a4ld. Anyway I have a 5 speed from a recent 91 model explorer and am gonna do a swap. I wanna find out what tranny this is for one. Got a few questions though. Can i reuse my original crossmember or will I have to find another one...
  2. Whining noise

Well i have a 88 ranger 4x4 ext. cab and it has 2.9 and auto trans. The other day it started acting up and jumping well it quit. Today it was in overdrive and just starts whining and jumps out. It will not go back in overdrive. If i leave it in overdrive it whines all the time so now i have to...
  3. F-150

Bought a 79 with a 460 and it had 44's on it but they sold them. I give 500 for the truck. It has a c6 auto and a nice camo paint job. Should have pictures up by thursday and oh it has 5.13 gears.
  4. sas rangers

How do u find that gallery of those rangers? I foung the ttb and all that but where is SAS rangers?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad