• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ccrunner1

My new ride

2001 Honda shadow ACE 750. 45,xxx miles
  2. ccrunner1

The gun thread...

besides my post almost a year ago I also have an M-14 at school, although it has no firing pin
  3. ccrunner1

Trucks

the show TRUCKS is going to be doing a ranger soon, and they mentioned the site. I dont know if this is news to yall because ive been away from a TV for awhile.
  4. ccrunner1

delayed engine fire

My friend and I were drove home from school last night, 5 hours since the truck had last been touched(30 degrees out) his engine compartment caught fire. Its a 95 forerunner. It has been having trouble lately, almost always starts up fine but after running a little while it will get real rough...
  5. ccrunner1

3.0+mountains= slow

the 3.0 really doesnt like mountains. i have a 94 3.0 with76,xxx. on my way back to school i was going up afton mtn on I64. with a light load 2 people and some clothes. I had to drop it out of od and floor it to maintain 60-65. is this normal or should i have it checked.
  6. ccrunner1

is the trans shop liable under warranty and justifiable price?

I had my trans rebuilt in August the other day it started leaking from the hoses underneath the trans-cooler would the transmission shop have to replace them under warranty? The tried to tell me that the didnt me around the trans cooler so it doesnt. i was going to take it to them but it would...
  7. ccrunner1

was playing on the net found this

a convertable truck. hmm that could be fun
  8. ccrunner1

trans rebuid didnt work

I just got my truck back after getting my trans rebuilt less than 100 miles of driving and it starts slipping from 0-1, and 1-2. I tried tarting in second it wasnt as bad but there was still some clunking. i noticed as soon as i got it back that it seemed to be shifting later, but i thought...
  9. ccrunner1

Rust question

what can i do about it?
  10. ccrunner1

doesnt really matter

im going to hit my one year on hear the day i leave for school. and have to leave my truck(out of commission for now) at home. then go through "hell week" and im not supposed to go on sites i can get any sort of enjoyment out of. no point just kinda bites
  11. ccrunner1

Fun trip back home

So on my way back home yesterday(lexington to virginia beach 230 miles) I was almost home when my auto trans in my 94 started slipping I was stuck in traffic on the bridge(only about 30 miles away from home) At first while i was just idleing along the truck gave a pop like it shifted really bad...
  12. ccrunner1

oil leak

alright so after i made a 250 mile trip through the mountains. i discovered that i am leaking oil from what appears to be the drain plug. it only leaks when its running the oil guage is reading around the L in "normal" i took it to a hole-in-the wall oil exchange, they said it was tight and...
  13. ccrunner1

quick question

So while i was getting some stuff for school this afternoon i walked outside and there was a carshow in the parking lot. one of these cars was a 73 Pantera with a 351 windsor in it. how in the H3LL does anyone think that'll swap in to a ranger? its friken huge. I could possibly see taking an...
  14. ccrunner1

Why is it

That it seems that threads only appear on the homepage if they are from certain (sections). Such as stuff doesn't seem to appear on the home page if they are from any of the specific engine sections
  15. ccrunner1

help quick ( i leave soon

coolant problem, Over priced I just checked the coolant in my resivor(sp?) and it appers my 50/50 is all water now but same level theres a lot of dirt in the bottom of the tank(which ive known about but haven been able to clean it all out in two changes.
  16. ccrunner1

Bad Company/ Doobie Bros

I just saw them in concert last night F-ing amazing my only regret is that i never got to see them in their prime(being that im 18) even though paul rogers voice is debatably(sp?) better now anyone else a fan of these two (well im pretty sure there is but just wanna see who)
  17. ccrunner1

CHEVY AVEO problems

my brothers aveo has two problems that i know of its an 04 auto with 112,xxx 1.)When he makes hard right turns(only right,and usually at speed) it makes a low scraping noise (i think more like a dry pump) at a fairly slow pulsing. second problem 2.)when he hits the brakes the car feels like...
  18. ccrunner1

hard shift in revese

Alright so this has been going on since i got the truck 2 years ago its a 94 3.0 with an auto with 73,xxx miles. it hasnt gotten any worse so i havent worried about it. but almost evertime i put it into reverse it pauses for a second and then i here it engage with a dropping feeling. sometimes...
  19. ccrunner1

shootin skip

anone else catching CB conversations from around the country today?
  20. ccrunner1

new fuel economy standards

new fuel economy standards: "The plan will require passenger cars and light trucks to get an overall average of 35.5 miles per gallon by 2016, according to a senior administration official with knowledge of the plan. By that year, cars will be expected to average about 39 mpg and 30 mpg...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad