• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

camburg kits

bigcountry

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
which camburg kit should the regular 6.0 kit or the performance 6.0 kit. i dont know which one to get and what should i do for the rear suspension

Aaronk1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
You can always go from the 6.0 to the performance if you later decide you want it. For the back go with a set of replacement deavers like the f-31's and some nice shocks.

RRanger182

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L.
Transmission
Automatic
It really all depends on how much you are going to use the truck off road. If it were me I would just go straight to the performance kit because I would kick myself in the ass later on because you always going to want more out of your truck. As for the rear, deavers and a simple bed cage or hoops with smoothie s or bypass' if you can afford them.

Just my .02

bigcountry

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
oh trust me i wont use it all the time but when i do i will really need some good wheel travel so i think i am going to do the 6.0 performance kit and if i feel the need for something bigger like the full race or the extreme race system. do yall have any pics of the shocks and bed cage i would need and what size tries should i run about a 32 or 33??

RaceRanger97

April 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
33-35" tires and 14-18" shocks

Aaronk1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
The difference between the 6.0 and 6.0 performance is the two shocks vs. one. you can perform really well will one shock especially if you go with a 2.0 or 2.5 resi. I have their 5.5 for the xlt with a fox 2.0 resi and it doesnt get hot atleast from what ive seen. Im sure you can get it hot if you want to beat the living shit out of it doing stuff that suspension shouldnt. So the performane isnt necessary unless you want the bling factor of dual shocks. just my .o2. Ill try and get some pics of my shock hoop leaf setup for you.

Quasi242

January 2010 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
do yall have any pics of the shocks and bed cage i would need??
Check out the bed cage thread on Dezertrangers for ideas. There are several pages of photos (both fully caged and simple bed cages).

motorbill87

Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2003/2006
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L/4.6L
Transmission
Automatic
go to dixonbros.com and check out the ranger bed cage that works well for a low profile look

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals