• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The flex thread

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Not sure if one of these has been started yet. It's more of a show off your rigs flex, and tell us what you did to get the amount of flex you have, as well as future plans for additional lift/flex.

I'm kind of curious to see what works best for TTB, because I have it, what works best for IFS, because I know lots of people want more flex with their 98's and up, and what works best for SAS, because eventually I really want to do one.

I'd start off with some pics, but my brake lines won't be here till Friday, and I still have to shorten my front drive shaft. Sorry... Pics to come soon!

Lets see em:headbang:

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Not sure if one of these has been started yet. It's more of a show off your rigs flex, and tell us what you did to get the amount of flex you have, as well as future plans for additional lift/flex.
People should also post measurements from ground-to-fender at normal height, and again flexed.

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Great suggestion. I know some people on here have some pretty sweet setups. It would be good knowledge to share, for everyone looking to get some clearance/wheel travel.

spdcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
mostly 86
Make / Model
B2
Engine Size
2.9 bored and cammed
Transmission
Manual

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That's cool man. I like the stone crushers a lot. When the time comes, which I think will be soon, I'm going to make my based on the same principal. It's pretty damn simple.

I thought this thread would have done better too. Ha ha. Most people love posting pics of their rig flexing. They do it all the time in other threads. Lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals