• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Trs hats --we have them now !!!

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
Grey one's been bought already :D Sorry man.
i don't claim you as a friend anymore.. i'm gonna add you as the one and only foe i have :thefinger:

so i'm assuming the gray is not an option anymore? oh well. i like the black one to. i never thought the gray one would look that good.

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
Black and blue, payment sent!

b2rich

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
Transmission
Automatic
Looks good. I do agree, the gray looks very nice. To bad its not an option. Oh well.
PPed for 1 Black.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
is there a deal on 2 hats at all, or is it 20$ each regardless of amount? i DEF want a white one for working on my truck, and wheeling, it will show how much work i've done! lol

if they are 20$ regardless i might just grab a black one next week when i get dollarz and a white one if they get ordered in again!

kcm1582

Ford Technician
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Just sent my order for 2 black hats. Thanks for doing this. They look awesome.

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
As soom as I get my next paycheck Im getting one

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
yeah i was really digging that gray one

lethal-threat-b288

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Camo one and a black one. I'll send pmt when hats are made

Last edited:

AgPete139

09/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
~9"
Tire Size
35"x12.50"x17"
thats great man!!!
pm sent. i soo want one!
RSH, got your PM. Checking into your situation...

Got it, PM replied.

being southern, i'm only allowed to wear one of those with a camo pattern and mesh netting
Cool. Even a Southern boy can appreciate a a nice navy flexfit. You can't sh*t me, I'm from Texas!

if you get camo hats id love it,, keep me posted on camo lol
Boggin: Nope. These are not a "make em as you want" type thing. 3 dozen hats have already been ordered and made, which is why costs are down. However, once these are mostly sold I MAY consider another batch in the future. If you can find a good source for quality-built, camo hats for around $6, ship them to me.

Are you sure you wouldn't want a black or navy one though? I think they look good.

Got any pictures with the hat the way its supposed to be worn? (Forward) :thefinger: But in all seriousness, got a picture of it forward?
Yea, sure. I dunno how great it will look, since I haven't bent/curved my bill yet.

i kinda like that gray one!!! what size is it? i need a Large-est option lol
is it available? lol

and guys i think it will charge the buyer the paypal fees unless you send it from a bank account or paypal account... if you use a debit/credit card it will probably charge you the fee, not AGpete.

if the gray one is spoken for i'll be ordering a black once i get paid. i'm broke till monday/tuesday.
I am double-checking if it is a Medium (60 cm) or a Large (60cm+). I'll get back to you.

Black one,Ill send the paypal this afternoon,gotta pay for some ebay stuff, that way I can do it all at once.
Cool.

Great job, pete!
Thanks, Topher! :icon_twisted:

I would be totally down for a camo one too. My free one from the feed store is gettin pretty ragged!
No camo one were made. Are you sure you wouldn't want a black or navy one though? I think they look good.

I just sent a payment to you through Papal. I asked for the Grey one. If it is already gone. I asked for the blue one....I really want the grey since it will go with my grey shirt...lol

Thanks, Bro!!
Dually noted. I'll ship this first batch out this weekend. IIRC, the grey is a Medium. I'll double-check this afternoon.

good job btw pete, they look great!!
Thanks a lot, Eddie!

i don't claim you as a friend anymore.. i'm gonna add you as the one and only foe i have :thefinger:
so i'm assuming the gray is not an option anymore? oh well. i like the black one to. i never thought the gray one would look that good.
There were a couple previous dibs on it, pending PM's &/or Payment. I'll keep you updated on it. I got you down for a Black, L/XL, and Payday later this week.

Black and blue, payment sent!
Dustin? If so, I think you forgot to put your screenname (so I can match payment with comments in the forum), but more importantly, your address. :icon_rofl:

PM me, no biggie. :D

Looks good. I do agree, the gray looks very nice. To bad its not an option. Oh well.
PPed for 1 Black.
Got it, and recorded in my spreadsheet. It'll go out this weekend. :headbang:

i might just grab a black one next week when i get dollarz and a white one if they get ordered in again!
There are only black & navy blue hats this go around. No other requests for white, and camo was expensive and not an option with this source. If there is ever another batch to go out, I'll double check and try to find a camo-supplying vendor for the embroidery woman.

Just sent my order for 2 black hats. Thanks for doing this. They look awesome.
Order received. Thanks for the compliment! Your shipment will head out this weekend.

As soom as I get my next paycheck Im getting one
Cool. They'll still be here. :icon_thumby:

Camo one and a black one. I'll send pmt when hats are made
There are no camo hats. If it ever happens again, I'll look into a camo option form another vendor. Did you still want a black one though? I think they look good.

Pete

Last edited:

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
Payment will be sent on wednesday for 1 black and 1 navy.

:icon_thumby:

Last edited:

Black'03LevelII

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Manual
Payment sent for one black hat!

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
payment sent.. i think i got everything in the paypal message.
if xl and/or gray is an option somehow, i want that. if not a L Black is what i ordered. i explained in the paypal message to. if you get more made, i want an xl gray! but i want the large black i just ordered to.

and guys-- if you send it to him as a gift using your credit/debit card it charges the buyer (me and you) 88 cents. if you like paypal to your bank account- there are no fees.

AgPete139

09/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
~9"
Tire Size
35"x12.50"x17"
payment sent.. i think i got everything in the paypal message.
if xl and/or gray is an option somehow, i want that. if not a L Black is what i ordered. i explained in the paypal message to. if you get more made, i want an xl gray! but i want the large black i just ordered to.

and guys-- if you send it to him as a gift using your credit/debit card it charges the buyer (me and you) 88 cents. if you like paypal to your bank account- there are no fees.
So if the buyer's Paypal + bank are NOT linked, they incur charges anyways? Eesh! 4.0B2, what settings need to be made to ensure no additional fees then? (Your recommendation.)

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
the buyer (not you) needs to either put money in their paypal account, or link their bank account with paypal... but if you use debit/credit card the buyer will be charged the 88 cents..

on paypal.com you can link your bank with paypal, which is the best thing to do if you do a lot of online buying and selling- if linked you can move $500 at a time from you paypal to your bank account a month at no fees also... i think that's how that works. i never have $500 in my paypal account lol

AgPete139

09/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
~9"
Tire Size
35"x12.50"x17"
the buyer (not you) needs to either put money in their paypal account, or link their bank account with paypal... but if you use debit/credit card the buyer will be charged the 88 cents..

on paypal.com you can link your bank with paypal, which is the best thing to do if you do a lot of online buying and selling- if linked you can move $500 at a time from you paypal to your bank account a month at no fees also... i think that's how that works. i never have $500 in my paypal account lol
Oh, yea. I understand what you mean now. I think at least 50% people these days have Paypal accounts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals