• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by armidapoizon11

1. 4 low problems

Hey guys I am having an issue with the 4wd on my 2001 ford ranger 4.0 SOHC 5 speed manual. First off it engages in 4 high but when I switch it to 4 low nothing. And I am at a complete stop, clutch and brake pressed down trans in neutral and still nothing. Now I have taken the motor off the...
  2. 01' 4.0 SOHC light ding noise

Hey guys theres a ding sound coming from the bottom of the engine on the sides right at the headers kinda sounds like a loose steel part tapping against another steel part but nothing is loose that i can see anything will be helpful
  3. still no 4 low

Ive done dam near everything Ive replaced the transfer case motor, the control switch, the control module and checked all the fuses what am i missing anything is appreciated
  4. 2008 f150 suspension kit

Im looking for a good suspension kit a 2008 for F150 4WD i dont weather to go with rough country, tuff country, total chaos or what any ideas?
  5. 4 Low wont engage

Alright my 4 Low wont go into gear I replaced the tansfer case motor, checked for voltage(there is), I checked and replaced the fuse and I also took the motor off the transfer and left the harness hooked up and had someone run the motor to see if the transfer was bad but thats not the case I...
  6. still no 4 low

Alright I tapped the motor with a hammer and I tested for power and its getting power for 4 low but stillo doesnt engage i guessing the motor is bad and needs to be replaced
  7. No 4 low

Hey guys I have a problem with my 4 wheel drive its one of those electronic switch knobs and it doesnt engage into 4 low but it engages in 4 high im stumped any help would be greatly appreciated
  8. leaky transmission

I've got a leak coming from my transmission it looks like its either a bad seal between the tranny and tranfer or i see some oil at the top where the shifter is at. im prolly gonna drop the tranny just to get a better look have any of you guys had problems like this
  9. JBA Headers for 4.0 SOHC

i wanna put some new headers on the ranger i did some research ORW has a set for $366. need some feed back about what yall got and are you happy with the results thanks
  10. new shocks

whats up ive got a question Bilstein BST HEAVY DUTY shocks a full set front and rear go or no go?
  11. 4x4 IFS ideas

Whats up everyone im looking for some ideas for my front suspension its all stock right now but im looking for some upgrades let me know thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad