• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Avyn Nix

1. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Thanks for the heads up I could see that happening, although my appointment was at 3:30 and they didn’t put the truck up on the rack for and hour because one of the workers was cleaning his work are the entire time and all that wait for a 20min shawty alignment. I’m hoping they can be sensible...
  2. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Okay the guy at the alignment shop said that he made it pull to the left to compensate for the roads being sloped to the right but it still pull to hard to the left especially because a lot of the roads I drive in aren’t sloped to the right that much. I really just wanted him to make both sides...
  3. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate this info. Should I show this to the shop and tell them to align it properly because it pulls to the a bit?
  4. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Ok thanks for the input, I was just making sure that everything looked alright.
  5. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

theres the alignment sheet I installed the cams at my house which is why the alignment is so jacked up in the before part. I would’ve preferred for them to get the caster the same.
  6. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Ok thanks hopefully someone eke knows a little more.
  7. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Just got my alignment done on my 2004 4x4 ranger after I installed the upper an arm adjustment cams and the numbers are different from the left and right sides. The upper arm is not parallel to the lower on both sides either the front mount is about 3/4 of an inch inward compared to the rear...
  8. P0171 and P0174 lean codes, can’t seem to fix them.

I’ve only got three cats on my 2004, if I remember 2004-06 run the same ones and all others are slightly different.
  9. Catalytic converter compatibility.

Ok thank you.
  10. Catalytic converter compatibility.

Cool thanks for the info. What’s the deal on the whole California emissions stuff and do I have to have it beings I bought this from Nevada and I was previously registered in Nevada, I shouldn’t have to have CARB cats. Could I go to a muffler shop in Nevada or order cats online and ship them to...
  11. Catalytic converter compatibility.

Hello, I’m in the market for some pre cats for the 4.0 sohc motor with a 5 speed tranny, I’ve only found ones for an automatic tranny and some don’t list tranny compatibility. I’m really just wondering if there’s a difference. And what cats would you recommend to me? Thanks.
  12. P0171 and P0174 lean codes, can’t seem to fix them.

Are the cats the same on 4.0 sohc explorer?
  13. P0171 and P0174 lean codes, can’t seem to fix them.

Ok, will do. Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.
  14. P0171 and P0174 lean codes, can’t seem to fix them.

Ok that was the original plan was to feed the 0.8v but now I’m thinking about getting those O2 sensor spacers, have you used them or heard of them?
  15. P0171 and P0174 lean codes, can’t seem to fix them.

Replaced the bad O2 sensor. Still getting P0420 for bank 1 cat inefficiency. Pretty sure it’s the cats now but I’m wondering if there’s a way to trick the downstream O2 sensors into thinking the cats are alright.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad