• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kage

1. Kage

1350/1354 D&D Doubler Issue.

1994 Ranger (ish) 4.0, 5 gear, 1350/1354 doubler, 60/14 Bolt on 37’s. About every 3,000-4,000 miles, the ¼-20 socket head cap screws that hold the two adapter plates together like to loosen up and allow all the fluid in the crawl box to dump out. The first time this happened, a 600 mile u-haul...
  2. Kage

UT/CO in an XJ!

No long trip in the Ranger this year (Booo! I know!), but I thought you folks might like looking at these pretty pictures from our recent trip out west. Copy and paste from another forum I lurk on….. We’re making the trek out west again this year. Going as far west as Moab, then back through...
  3. Kage

Lets talk about pumps for a bit (hydro assist/Standard box)

I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading (here and on pirate) about what people are (or have) used for higher volume/pressure Power Steering pumps. Unfortunately, there seems to be quite a few gaps in the information that is turning up in my searches. I’d like to fill some of those gaps for my own...
  4. Kage

Rear Lunchbox Locker (Dana 60)

The time has come to lock up the rear of the Ranger (Rear Dana 60 on 37's) and I'm trying to think of a good reason as to why I shouldn't just throw a lunchbox back there. It would be a powertrax unit as they're the only ones that make a 32 spline locker for the 60 (I've got the goofy spline...
  5. Kage

The Reason the Stranger Was built (WY - MT Trip 2011)

I figured I’d make use of the vacation/Trip Forum rather than burying this in my build thread. Warning, This is a direct copy and paste rambling from when we first got to Jackson WY.. So I was a bit nonsensical when I typed the first post after being on the road for 25 hours straight. I’ll...
  6. Kage

Just a simple Progression of the Lone Ranger…

Many of you have watched the truck grow up in This Build Thread (link). I thought I’d start a picture thread of the trucks adventures. How it started out: SAS: Bobbed Bed: 1St Road Trip: 1st Off Road Trip: Caged: Stung: 2nd Off Road Trip: 2nd Road Trip...
  7. Kage

M50D – Weak Link when towing with a Ranger?

Cliffs: Considering using my wheeler to tow a ‘light’ (Sub 4k) Pop Up/Travel Trailer to local wheeling spots. My concern is whether or not the M50D will hold up to the weight I’m moving. Build Thread Background (link) Going by the factory specs on my truck, it was rated for 7,000 lbs...
  8. Kage

Motor Mount Threard

I recall seeing a thread on here where someone modified the stock motor mounts by removing the rivet holding it together, and adding a bolt in its place. I cant seem to find that thread anywhere. Anyone know what I'm talking about? A link or search terms would be greatly apperciated. Thanks!
  9. Kage

1354 Front Yoke Information

I'm looking to swap out my rear flange on my 1354 for a 1310 yoke. I know I can use the front output yoke from the 1354 to accomplish this, but I am having trouble locating one in my local Junk Yards. Even If I found one in the Junk Yard, I'm not sure that i could get it off without being able...
  10. Kage

The Lone Ranger – Kage’s ’94 X-Cab Leaf SAS and Bed Bob

How it looked when I last saw it (it has since been reduced to just the bed): How it used to look: Quick Links: Note: I have gone back and rehosted (and reposted) all of the original information found in this thread over on my website www.midwestnomads.com due to Photobucket being dumb. So...
  11. Kage

Hello from the East Side of St. Louis Mo!

Well I’ve been lurking around for awhile now, and figured it was time to “pay up” for your rather awesome Tech library (it truly does put other Tech Libraries I’ve used to shame). The $10 investment has already paid for itself already. The toy that brought me here is a well loved ’94 Super...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad