• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87danger

Putting in a new heatercore?

How hard and how long does it take to put a new heatercore in a 93 ranger 2 wheel drive extended cab 3.0 5 speed? Do u have to pull the suitcase out and every thing?
  2. 87danger

lifting with washers?

What do u guys thinking about lifting a older ranger in the front with just washers and blocks in the rear? it seams really easy and for a guy like me thats new to lifting trucks that would be great!!! pro's and con's??? Thanks!!!!!
  3. 87danger

Idling

So i have a 87 ranger 2.9 v6. I dont understand if this is right but when i start my truck it jumps to 2 grand rpm then drops right down to about 9 hudred rpm. Should that be happening or shout it being keeping a higher rpm for longer???
  4. 87danger

Lifting my stock Ranger.

So i have a damn near stock truck 87 Ranger 2.9 v6 single cab short box 5 speed has stock posi witch i didnt understand. So im never done a lift so im new to it im not trying to do nothing crazy but i want some thing good!!! I dont want to spend two much and doing a strait axel just seams to...
  5. 87danger

P.v.c valve???

So i have a 87 ranger stock 2.9 v6. My ? is on my pvc valve there is two nipple coming off of it and i only have one vacum line hooked up to it the other one is suppose to be blocked off right??? The reason i ask is i had it blocked off with a golf tee.... Ya i know red neck but went to this new...
  6. 87danger

I Need Help!!!!

I want to lift my 87 ranger but dont know were to start.... i dont have alot of money and i would like to get atlease 6 inches of susp..... my friend said he can lift the rear easy with some chevy leafs.... i really dont know what to do with the front or the rear i am even thinking about doinr a...
  7. 87danger

Please Help Im Dying Here

I have been having this problem for awail, my truck is studering, it doesnt matter if cold or not but when you stuff it it runs fine!! im getting bad gas mil.... and its smelling not good!! From the problems my dad seams to think its a eletrical prob.... we have replaced the o2 censor plugs...
  8. 87danger

Truck falling on face???

I am having a prob with my ranger in first and second not really in third, its falling on its face, its acting dumb lagging in and out threw the gears. Any way i ran a code test and code 21 was tripped and that was the coolent temp so i fixed that and it seamed like it helped when it was warm...
  9. 87danger

Check Engine??

I Am Having A Prob With My Check Engine or my emissions Light not coming on I Got A Differnt Cluster In My 87 ranger I Think It Came Out Of A 88 But I Get No Check Engine Light When I Turn Over The Key I Got Smog Coming Up And Im In C.a. So I Gotta See Whats Going On Does Any One Have A Wiring...
  10. 87danger

oopps

valve cover gaskets do the valve covers always leak on my tipe of heads i have the old 2.9 heads!!!!
  11. 87danger

ya

ooopppps this was a messs up!!!! ya thats mine the others my pops i had a nother one the same one as my brown one it was yellow thow every one called it big bird i never seen another like my yellow one and it came like that from the factory!!!!
  12. 87danger

bumpers

im looking for bumpers for my truck does any one no where i can find them im looking for some bad as* ones that have hooks and stuff like that for towing???????
  13. 87danger

three inch lift

how much work am i looking at if i lift my 87 danger 3"?????:icon_confused:
  14. 87danger

on board air idea

hello well i did this in a 92 2wd ranger we coverted the a.c. pump to just pump air and we put a tank in the rear for a bag set up witch seemed to be preaty good any way that truck came with ac!! my new truck has no air i was trying to figure out if it would be better just to go buy a kit or do...
  15. 87danger

t-cases

i am changing out my t-case out of my 2.9 87 ford ranger its a 5 speed and the t-case im geting is a 88 out of a bronco 2 automatic trans do i have any thing to worry about they are both 1350????????????? on there i.d's:dntknw:
  16. 87danger

Not Sure If My T Case Was The Prob

HELLO IM NEW HERE BUT LOVING IT!!! ANY WAY I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK AWAIL AGO AND THE 4 BY NEVER WORKED I WOULD TRY TO PUT IT IN TO LOW ONE AND IT WOULD JUST GRIND!!!! THEN I TRYED TO PUT IT IN TO HIGHT AND IT SEEMED LIKE IT WOULD GO IN BUT NOTHING!!!! I REMEMBER I WOULD GET IT IN TO LOW ONE AND LET...
  17. 87danger

87 ranger heads

hello im new here!! i was looking at some motor specs on here and i seen that the casting prob on my heads!! i have a 87 ranger 2.9 5 speed 4 bye it seems like i have the bad heads but the good throtal body is that true???? i wanted to no case ive gotten that truck hot a couple of times and i...
  18. 87danger

1350 change out

hello im new here but loving it! Any way im in the middle of changing out my t case, and the case i got for free has a diffarent tail shaft mount on it im just going to un bolt the old mount and throw it on the new case!!! I no for a fact they are both 1350 manuel shifts but my truck is a 87...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad