• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My idea of a Shelby Ranger if there would have been one.

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I really wish you were closer multi... I happen to have an extended cab:D
Makes two of us Bud!! I'd love to meet and hang out with all you guys for a day or so!! :icon_cheers:

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Finally got the interior somewhat put together but not done... I did some things on the cheap until I have the spare cash to do it the way I envisioned it... The girl is going to be in her second car show this weekend!! Pics on the way...

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
We entered the show and came home with the first win. We won first place in our class!

[/IMG]

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD

Colin

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
awesome! congrats man

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Good job man!
why did you quote yourself in your signature? that's kinda like saying "hey everyone, look at how awesome i am" when you're sitting on the side of the road not doing anything

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks Guys!! I posted some more pics over at "Show off your mini truck" if ya'll want to head over and take a look..

MountainMike

Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
245 CID
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
My credo
The fun begins where the pavement ends
Hey multi, just though I would let you know the balance of the universe has been restored. The plate is nice and proud for the world to see. Oh, and I'm back :D

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey multi, just though I would let you know the balance of the universe has been restored. The plate is nice and proud for the world to see. Oh, and I'm back :D

Mike!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :icon_cheers: Hey what happened to the front bars??? The plate is looking good up front.. I am glad I sent it to you!!

MountainMike

Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
245 CID
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
My credo
Mike!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :icon_cheers: Hey what happened to the front bars??? The plate is looking good up front.. I am glad I sent it to you!!
Me too, the other plate finally bit the bullet. Still not sure who put it on there, I think I made the point of how little I cared about it:D Plus it protected the good plate from some bad spots.

As for the front bars they started rattling way too much. I actually posted some pics up in the banner thread of the truck going around town with the banner all in one day and some have the grille guard and some don't. I need to engineer a better mounting system because I want them back on. I liked the look.

Thanks again for the plate sir. Rocking it with pride:icon_hornsup:

MountainMike

Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
245 CID
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
My credo
Even though our truck are being built in different directions it's like a sister truck to mine. Every time you post pics I get inspired to accomplish something and do the same. Keep up the fantastic work my friend,
Remember when I said this a while back multi, well it's still definitely very true:D

I still like to think of our trucks as being sister trucks, and I'll tell you, I've been poking around your thread for a while here again and like always your truck makes me want to work on mine and conveniently I'm lining up more parts to finally put the '93 into Stage 2.

Your truck is excellent as always.

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Remember when I said this a while back multi, well it's still definitely very true:D

I still like to think of our trucks as being sister trucks, and I'll tell you, I've been poking around your thread for a while here again and like always your truck makes me want to work on mine and conveniently I'm lining up more parts to finally put the '93 into Stage 2.

Your truck is excellent as always.
Yep.. It's funny when I was working on the truck I couldn't wait to get finished.. Now that is is for the most part done I look for new things to do.. I Like what you are doing with the 93! I wish you weren't so far away so I could give you a hand with yours and borrow some of your skills on my build.. Did you ever get the Grant steering wheel on? If you did I may need some advise.. If my thiniking is correct, the 93 uses the 89-92 dash. But does it have the same steering colum cover? On a side note going looking for a BroncoII rear swaybar this weekend!!!! :icon_cheers:

MountainMike

Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
245 CID
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
My credo
I wish you weren't so far away so I could give you a hand with yours and borrow some of your skills on my build.. Did you ever get the Grant steering wheel on? If you did I may need some advise.. If my thiniking is correct, the 93 uses the 89-92 dash. But does it have the same steering colum cover? On a side note going looking for a BroncoII rear swaybar this weekend!!!! :icon_cheers:
Me too multi.

I believe my dash is exactly the same as yours. Sans airbag and all that. I did get my wheel in and I am really happy with it. I didn't have a steering wheel puller so I had to make my own but it went in pretty easily. I would definitely spend the $10 and rent a proper puller though, that would have cut the time in half at the least.

What do you need help with?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals