• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 87anger

1. 87anger

Stock height measurements please!!

I have been trying to find the stock hub-to-fender measurements on an 83-88 extended cab 4wd. If you have one please walk outside and grab some measurements for me real quick. It would be MUCH appreciated. :icon_cheers: I am reeeeallly curious as to how my truck is sitting currently as I have...
  2. 87anger

Jack lowering incorrectly

I recently got a craftsman 3 ton jack, stands, and creeper. I have been using the jack to figure out my lift and every time I try to lower the jack, its extremely difficult to get the handle to turn initially. When I finally get it to turn, it turns really fast and drops the truck onto the...
  3. 87anger

Lift shocks too short?!!!

Help! My DD is apart and cant put it together until I figure this out: I am installing 4" skyjacker coils and shocks on my truck and I took out my old coils(sagged F-150 coils) and compared them to the new 4" skyjacker: (new left)Almost the same height... ok whatever maybe stiffer. Compared...
  4. 87anger

RaceRangers Build

+1 Turbo!:headbang:
  5. 87anger

Is this rare?

I was at the junkyard the other day looking for a front axle and saw a B2 checked the tag and it didnt have the code I needed, snapped a pic anyway: Looked it up and it has L/S 4:10s!:icon_surprised: Surprised the hell outta me, never seen any b2 with 4:10 L/S
  6. 87anger

Spring pack advice?

I just bought a set of 4dr explorer leafs from the junkyard. After I got home I started examining them and found this: The top spring is bent up on one of them. I figure I can probably use my Ranger top leafs and the other explorer leafs and make it work though. This got me thinking about...
  7. 87anger

RaceRangers Build

"and this time with bedsides" haha still like the flat top ones better....
  8. 87anger

INFO Membership Map

Okay I know there is about a thousand prerunner rangers out here in the desert, yet im the only one wit a marker....:icon_confused:
  9. 87anger

INFO Membership Map

1st in Nevada!:yahoo: C'mon peeps I know youre there!
  10. 87anger

Buying. questions.

I am currently saving some money to get me another Ranger.:D I am looking for a 93-97 ex cab 4.0 4x4 preferably manual. I have a couple questions though. Any specific advice or recommendations? I was also wondering about when they changed over to the obdII diagnostic setup. I also got to...
  11. 87anger

Coil spring seat bushings

From the factory the Ranger coils are seated in a bushing. They say when you replace the coil it has to be in the same position on the bushing as before. Well my bushings are completely shot and apparently auto parts stores dont think they existed because there arent any replacements that I can...
  12. 87anger

RaceRangers Build

We we weeeeeeeee! :icon_rofl: Hilarious. Now thats a shirt idea. Might even get you a geico sponsor!:icon_thumby:
  13. 87anger

RaceRangers Build

Ever figure out your alignment problem?
  14. 87anger

Should I be worried?

I recently bought a 7.5 for my 87 super and put in all new gear oil and brake hardware, slapped it in. But when i was putting the brakes on I noticed that there was about 3-4mm of play in the axleshaft.:shok:. Its so bad that the tire moves when bolted. I dont know much about axle components...
  15. 87anger

RaceRangers Build

Could be the lovely little welding "cherries" hitting your shirt. or all of the corrosive chemicals... just a thought:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad