• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Timing belt. help a.s.a.p. please!!!!!!!!!!

My timing belt on my 97 ranger 2.3 has stretched and needs replaced, any body got a clue on how hard it is to change it and how long does it take, any tips to make it easier on me would would be greatfully appreciated.
  2. donor axle

i just found out that my ranger has a 7.5" rearend with an open diff and 3.73 gearing. What vehicle would have a limited slip 4.10 gearing?
  3. body kit pics wanted

anybody got pics of there ranger with a body kit
  4. Electric Turbo?

okay i know im pobably going to get booed off of this forum but i had a brainstorm last night as i was going through a box in my building. I found an electric squirrel cage blower(looks kind of like a turbo) and had this crazy idea,is it possible to make 10 to 15 hp by somehow rigging it on the...
  5. Quick few questions

I have a 97 ranger 2wd 2.3liter first question what rear end do i have? My second question is what gear ratio would give me the best performance for about 26-27 inch tires. And third any opinions on spools?:icon_confused:
  6. cant decide

Im getting ready to redo the exhaust on my 97 ranger 2.3. right now it has headers and straights(y pipe) i want to bring it out on the passanger side in front of the wheel with a black chrome oval tip. but i havn't decided on the muffler yet. Any help i want it noticeable but not as loud as it...
  7. suspension height changes

:icon_confused:on a 88 f250 with independent front suspension and leaves with a drop pitman arm and 3 inch lift it gets taller in revers and shrinks in forward and tire angle changes top out in reverse top in in forward:icon_confused:wtf?
  8. i need more power!

i have a 97 ranger with a 2.3 and the thing is in desperate need of more power any idea other than a turbo
  9. Cam info

anyone have any info on aftermarket cams for the 97 2.3

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad