• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4WD Engagement issues.

I'm typing in reference to the truck on my profile. I got rid of the vacuum hubs and threw on some AVM 470s. I'm currently in a situation where I'm fed up with all things going on with this truck at the moment and I'm going to sell it to purchase a late model F150. I would like to get maximum...
  2. Squeak on a 98 front end.

Ok, so it just started happening about a month or two ago. Whenever I pull forward from a stop in which there might be a slight incline it tends to squeak. It sounds like it's coming from the front passenger side. It also happens on just about any bump that happens to cause movement...
  3. Frame Swap?

I've been trying to discover more and more information about all this. I'm not so sure about doing it until I go ahead and pick up another vehicle for a DD. Here's the quote I saw: Here's the link to the thread: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/v8-awd-ford-ranger/22358/page1/...
  4. SO.... Manual Hub swap, then no 4x4.

I recently swapped out the old PVHs for the new AVM 470s and I also replaced my hub bearing assemblies on both sides. I figured I'd plug the metal tubes and black dry rotted tubing. Well... The hubs work wonderfully, but, now the damn engagement system won't work. Pissing me off. Should I...
  5. Hub problem? Bearings? Help?

OK, so one day, once upon a time, I was making a quick trip with my dd, and out of no where this roaring vibration just happened on my front passenger side. Bugged the crap outta me and it only starts doing it at 25-30 mph and up. The vibration doesn't get stronger or more violent, only louder...
  6. Decisions, Decisions.

Hey fellas, I've gotta a serious issue on my mind. I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do when I start working this new job thats coming my way. Right now I have a 3.0 with around 170k on her. I'm wanting a little more oomph... ok, a lot more oomph, but I don't know which direction to go. I'm...
  7. Mazda B-series Sizes

Soooo, I'm not sure if my searching is awesomely accurate for word choices... But I can't find a damn thing. I've searched quite a few search engines but can't find anything on 98-present. Rangers aren't anything like the wheel wells of a Mazda IMO. Large tires appear to fit more easily...
  8. Another bothersome 4Low question help apprecitiated:)

So a month before Christmas 2008, I went out to a friends party, big shindig, and got totally wasted. My dumb ass decided to drive home that night. It was wet outside from rain and I was on some back roads in which where it is mighty muddy. I got out just fine, with my amazing drunk driving...
  9. Callsigns?

Anyone got one? Mines KJ4QZG... I'm not on any repeaters yet let alone any radio equipment whatsoever... money issues. Plan to be on 6 meter band one day. lol.
  10. Plug Explosion/Resistor enclosure?lol

So while replacing my fan resistor, I tried to pry open the female and male sockets..... They were rusted/latched/melted together. I tried as much as i could to get it apart, but its just stupid. I finally just sell hell with it and ripped it apart with a flat-tip. The damn thing had...
  11. Tad bit of stiff? worthy?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/COIL-SPRING-2-WAY-ADJUSTER-AND-STABILIZER/GP_2005888_N_111+1998+200732063+600008403_10614.jcw I found those and wondered if maybe it might add a tad bit of lift since I can't grab some explorer leaf springs. Any ideas on whether or not they'd be worth it? I'm kinda...
  12. Starting the journey

I purchased a 1998 B3000 last August, and I must say, I'm impressed with this truck. I have really had a want to do many things with it, but, I'm afraid I might go down the wrong road with my purchases. First off, it has BFG All Terrains already on her, size: 31/10.50, custom audio that I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad