• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bigcountry

same 3.0 cam syncro gear

well today i took more time out of my day to fix my truck and i set the truck a TDC on cyl1 and lined the cam gear up and boom. quick easy and still check engine light. ran my codes and now i dont have missfire but a p1334 and well the only thing i can think of is that the gear is the wrong one...
  2. bigcountry

3.0 cam syncro gear

well i got my new cam syncro today and it looks like tommrrow i will be installing my new cam syncro anyone got anytips or tricks on how to make it as easy as possible with out any problems and i got a quection i got a cap with an arrow on it with the new gear what is it for?
  3. bigcountry

help maybe cam syncro

ok so i think my cam syncro is going out i say this for several reasons i hear a tap noise sounds like a valve noise but its coming from the top of the motor near the cam syncro and im also sure that the whining noise i hear when i get on the gas to speed up i hear it. i saw it tonite and where...
  4. bigcountry

hard start on my 07

ok this winter is taking its toll on my 07 3.slow its getting hard to start somedays when its cold like in the 20sF it will kinda start then die and then when i try to start it again it will fire up but try to die and kinda sputter and then vroooom to life. and the warmer it gets the easier it...
  5. bigcountry

stock bump stops!!!!

so here recently i was having some weird noises coming from my front end when going over bumps and such so i yesterday i got tired of hearing it so i crawl under the truck and starting checking to see what could be loose checked everything!! then im looking at my bump stops about an hour later...
  6. bigcountry

painting rims

ok ive been thinkin about painting my rims on my stock 2007 ranger and i photoshoped what it would look likeand i would like to get yalls opnion. and friday iam going to install some 20% window tint on my front windows and 5% on the back and i have already smoked my rear tail lights
  7. bigcountry

my dog ( yes very bored)

well tonite i had nothing better to do so i was lookin through my laptop and found pics of when i got my dog and i found some when he was a puppy before i had his ears croped this is when he was a puppy about maybe a month or two after i got him might have been a bit longer not so sure...
  8. bigcountry

question about intake on 07

ok so i was cleaning up my tb and trying to get as far as i could into the intake and get the oily mess out and i decided to take the intake off to see the extent of the mess and i went to take off one of the bolts and i got a hiss and some white oil looking stuff came out so i tightend it up as...
  9. bigcountry

question 4 guys up north

ok down here we had our first and only snow of the year last week and the roads iced over and of course they salted them and now i have this weird stuff under my truck and the more i drove on the salted roads the more of it showed up under my truck and i drove different roads everytime i went...
  10. bigcountry

several questions

ok ive been noticing how my rims on my 07 ranger the paint is chipping off and starting to rust. they are the painted silver color with the plastic chrome hub caps and i was wondering if i could paint the rims black to go along with my black truck. would this look good or a waste of time even...
  11. bigcountry

72 blazer help

ok my uncle is rebuilding his 1972 blazer it has the orgnial small block 350 with two barrel carb and it has a manual choke when you push the gas pedal down that engages the choke ok so the problem he is having after having his carb rebuilt is when you go down the road for about 20 mins or so...
  12. bigcountry

more gauges in my 2007 std cab

i would like to install a oil temp gauge and trans temp gauge. i do alot of heavy trailer towing and i would like to keep an eye on my oil temp and trans temp ive burned up a trans before by hauling to much so id like to keep that from happening again. so my question is how do i install both and...
  13. bigcountry

weird noise coming from maybe cats

ok so this noise has gone away yet ive already gone to the ford sterlership to get both cats replaced pirce FREE!!! cant beat that and hoping that would solve this strange ticking noise i was getting from them but after a week or two the sound is back and it is still coming from the bottom of...
  14. bigcountry

navy all the way

well the other day i got laid off from my fourth job in about 6 months this GOD bless ecomony has really screwed me big time and living paycheck to pay check isnt working for me anymore im getting married in about 18 months or so and i need benefits and a steady income to support us. yes she has...
  15. bigcountry

5.0 swap

i am looking to buy a 1984 5.0 the guy wants 75 bucks for it and it comes with block 2 setsof heads 2 different cams disturibor, good starter, all 8 pistions with connecting rods the only thing its missing isthe crank. now i am looking to swap my 3.0 its an automatic and im looking to put a c4...
  16. bigcountry

3.0 headers

where can i find 3.0 headers for a 2007. ive looked on summit and they have them up to i think it was 03 or 04 and if those are the only ones where would they fit my 2007 its an automatic trans if that helps
  17. bigcountry

camburg kits

which camburg kit should the regular 6.0 kit or the performance 6.0 kit. i dont know which one to get and what should i do for the rear suspension
  18. bigcountry

will i need a bigger truck?

me and the misses are getting new 4wheelers and of course i have the 3.slow its got 4.10s stock its a manual oil changes at every 3k miles i have a small timberwolf 350 and its 2wd and very light and now im upgrading to a grizzly 5004x4 same as my wife so my little truck is gonna have to lug...
  19. bigcountry

help!!!!!!!

my brother in law got stuck saturday in his 2500 hd with 35s and 4wheel drive would not engage it does have a 3in body lift from the po. im thinkin the body lift binded the 4wheel drive shifter it said it was in 4x4 but the front tires didnt trun and the back tires were spinning we had to use a...
  20. bigcountry

bored today

well today i had off so i was lookin at my truck thinkin what i could do to improve the underhood apperance so i took off my throttle body polished it up nice and clean and smoothed it out some. that is my fuel line for the passenger side fuel rail it had some type of plastic shield on it and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad