• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chic N Stew

How much could i get for my truck?

How much do you all think i could get for my ranger, the page is in my sig
  2. Chic N Stew

My 1st Speeding Ticket

I got my 1st speeding ticket, i was in the sbc s-dime, i was doing 127 in a 45, the cop was nice, i shook his hand when he walked up, i told him that i was taking it to school to fix the speedo, he said, to get my teacher to sign off on the ticket that we fixed it, and the judge will reduce it...
  3. Chic N Stew

Just bought another 86

just bought a junker 86 4x4 ranger, gonna put a 12in suspension lift with a 6in body lift, gonna put a 302 in her its gonna be sweet, so im sure im gonna have lots of questions since this is my 1st lift
  4. Chic N Stew

Something weird happened to me last night

I was driving home from feeding my grandma's animals, and as i was leaving, my truck was acting a little slugish, i didn't think anything of it. So then i started going and i mashed the gas to the floor to pass a slow car, when i did, it started cutting out, it did this all the way home, any...
  5. Chic N Stew

My New job with goodyear

I started my new job with goodyear on the 19th, and i love it, im basicially a lube tech, but i do do brakes and suspension and steering to, i live it, thats why i have not been on here as much lately, but now im back in school(which sucks, except for my auto tech class) and i can be on here more.
  6. Chic N Stew

My exhaust video

i finally got a camera that can shoot video, anyway here's the video of my exhaust 2.9ltr with flowmaster 40 single in dual out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4cM8aX_7kk
  7. Chic N Stew

Door Lock Problems

I was looking on youtube and i found this, lets discuss on this for w while, anybody ever heard of this or done it?
  8. Chic N Stew

Custom Grill Help???

Hey, does anyone know of a company that makes custom grills for an 86 ranger, i check LMC and if anyone made them i thought it would be them, do i have to make my own, rob pieces off the old one or what, help please Matt
  9. Chic N Stew

Pics after i backed into a pole

Here are some pics of my truck after i backed into a pole, my dad being a bodyman, he helped me straighten the bumper out, brand new bumper too! The bumper was curled up and touching the bed, got i pretty straight, i can't do anything with the body damage yet because we don't have a paint code...
  10. Chic N Stew

Knocking in driveline?

Ok, so i was going into my neighborhood and i went around a turn and popped the clutch, about halfway into the turn, something started knocking in the driveline every rotation, could this be something in the rear? I maybe leaning towards a u-joint. Any one else have any suggestions on what...
  11. Chic N Stew

This is random, but oh well

Just a little bit of what i like to do in my ranger(nothing compared to my c10) but my bro took the pic too soon, he took it before i dumped it.
  12. Chic N Stew

Rear Identification

can anyone tell me what rear this is by this pic, someone will probably know what it is with out looking at the pic, not sure what rear comes in a 86 ranger
  13. Chic N Stew

Random pics od my truck

Where i backed into a pole(i don't remember it, if you know what i mean,lol but i remember after i hit it) a little body damage, the bumper was touching the bed, but me and my dad fixed it almost to new(its good having a body man as a dad) The shiny parts are where the bumper is still a little...
  14. Chic N Stew

My temporary fuel filter housing fix

So i was trying to get my fuel filter shield off it is hitting the bottom of my floor, i was using an air chisel, it bounced off and hit the fuel filter and broke a nipple off coming from the gas tank, my temporary fix was to remove the fuel filter housing(which is like 100$ or so) and use some...
  15. Chic N Stew

Wyotech!!

Well, i got a paper in the mail yesterday, i got accepted to wyotech in blairsville, penn, im so happy, yay
  16. Chic N Stew

Almost 18!!!!!

Yay, im almost 18 years old, on dec 18, god so many things to do.
  17. Chic N Stew

Well, its decided, 351w going im my truck

Yup, you heard it, im gonna be putting my 351w in my truck this winter, i hope i will have pics, provided i buy a new camera(got mad at it and threw it, lol) im so excited :3gears::3gears::3gears::3gears::3gears::3gears: Nodular Iron Crankshaft, deburred and micro polished Shot peened...
  18. Chic N Stew

302 ranger

Cool video of a 302 ranger doing a burnout. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gINZvV4jiI0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0GEZrz5h
  19. Chic N Stew

Bagged Ranger Video

Just a video of a bagged ranger i found on streetfire http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0e83f85a-cad7-4dc9-a583-99e300cf6625.htm
  20. Chic N Stew

Pics of cars other than your ranger

Here's my s10(350 sbc and some other stuff i can't remember), gotta get some pics of my c10 and trans-am

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad