• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerrager

any ideas?

hey guys i know its not a ford but i dont know where else to go on this one. i got a 1990 gmc 1500 with a 305 and 700 r4. the problem im having is the truck will not shift into second untill its into high rpms .so late shift .if i slam on the gas and let of it will shift into second for me. i...
  2. rangerrager

ford aaa autoskills

has anyone ever heard of the ford aaa auto skills highschool competition?
  3. rangerrager

trans ticking

hey i am going to look at and prob pick up another ranger this saturday.its a manual.he says he has a ticking noise coming from the transmission and he beleives it is the input shaft bearing.so i have two things to ask.one is that does this sound like a input bearing? or what else could it...
  4. rangerrager

4wd swap

okay guys .im am going to do the 4wd swap.i think ill just go with a solid axle.what do i do about steering, the engine cross member and where do i go about mounting trailing arms for the axle or what kind of set up is common.im looking for the easiest option right now. thanks ryan
  5. rangerrager

inhaled anti freeze help

hey so i opened my radiator cap and it was still warm so vapors were coming out and i inhaled some and my mouth tasted like anti feeze? this happened like 20 minutes ago.do you think im gonna be okay?i know anti freeze is really bad
  6. rangerrager

what do i need

ok guys so i am officially finally doing the 4wd swap. so what do i need i dont want to do a leaf sspring set up because then i have to put new steering setup in.so i need trans transfer case and a 93 ranger 4wd front end,no how does this work.do the coils go right into the coil buckets on my...
  7. rangerrager

guys please

hey guys plkease read my post in the tailgate i need help asap please guys im beggin anyone
  8. rangerrager

please help me

please help im soo sick of these constant problems. so today after driving i shut my truck off and turned it back on (it was raining outside if that makes a diffrence).when i went to starrt it cranked really slowly then wouldnt crank anymore like that battery was dead..when i try to start it it...
  9. rangerrager

tire fitment please help asap

hey guys thanks for helping i got a set of tires 33x12.5x15 tires for 50 bucks in decent shape so i wanna slap them on.i have the stock rims from a 88 ranger they are 15x7 i have a 2 inch spacer lift in the front and also have 2 inch blocks and add a leafs in the back.and i have a 3 inch body...
  10. rangerrager

shocks!

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog/parts/partsProduct.jsp?skuDescription=Gabriel+Guardian+/+Shock/Strut+-+Rear&categoryDisplayName=Suspension+%26+Steering&fromString=&itemIdentifier=357582_0_7413_&productId=357582&sortType=&parentId=46-0&filterByKeyWord=&isSearchByPartNumber=&navValue=14600...
  11. rangerrager

gas milage

im getting very very low gas mileage on my truck.can anyone help me.what could it be
  12. rangerrager

welded axle

hey guys so how bad is it to weld the spider gears on my truck..i have no money for a locker right now.. thanks ryan doyle
  13. rangerrager

pitman arm seal

hey guys my pitman arm seal is leaking onmy truck how hard is it to replace do i just pull the pitman arm an then the seal comes right out?? thanks ryan
  14. rangerrager

couple pics of my truck

let me know what you guys think thanks
  15. rangerrager

please help-windows

hey guys so my driver side winsow borke..some one that has a new ranger with roll up windows said i can buy theres..now will that window from that truck fit my truck? and how do i remove the window from his truck wihtout breaking it? thanks
  16. rangerrager

please quik easy help

hey guys trying to install a after market oil pressure gauge in my truck..the plastic hose it comes with is too short can i cut the plastic line in the middle and use a rubber line to exten it a little bit thanks ryan
  17. rangerrager

the little ranger that could

here is my project it is a black 4.0 ranger , 2 inch suspension lift 3 inch body lift 265-75-15 laredo all terrrain tires on ford american racing rims painted red frame and axle and i beams tool box in bed cb radio mounted on ceiling two offroad light in front mounted on grill guard off road...
  18. rangerrager

weird problem-puzzled

ok so i will be driving my truck and stop somewhere after a drive shut my truck off go inside and come back out and start my truck.but when i start it it starts for a second stumbles and dies then wont start.everytime this happens to me i have to let it sit for about a half hour before it...
  19. rangerrager

please help-unsolved problem

so guys i really need ur help ,a couple mechanics said they dont know what to do and neither do i . my truck runs OK when driving regular but the second i floor it the truck completly cuts out it doesnt stall just looses power completly and back fires out of the intake. so far i have checked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad