• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GBranger04

Advice on removing old shackles

so i'm part way through removing the old shackles so i can install the belltech's (got the top bolts out) but can't seem to get the bolt of the leafspring/shackle hole. i have the nuts off but can't get the bolts out. i have tried beating, prying, WD40.. but it doesn't seem to be working...
  2. GBranger04

15x8 or 15x10??????

here's the deal, i plan on going to 33x12.5x15 this summer on my 04 fx4 and i've been looking around for used wheels(with or without the tires) in decent shape since i'm probably gonna beat them up anyway:headbang:. i was planning on going to a 15x8 wheel but have seen more people selling their...
  3. GBranger04

First Mods

Just a simple mod for the first one. got the Heavy Duty 8.8 diff cover from MetalMacgyver a few weeks ago and finally got a chance to get it on the truck. it's the first mod other than taking the running boards off. here's some pics Stock HD 8.8 cover Went with a simple black Took the...
  4. GBranger04

more ranger pics & video

First time i got stuck, first damage being pulled out under the hood mud climbing an old stump climbing a muddy valley small hill climb video. sorry there's no sound, picked up a handfull of rocks with T-case skid plate
  5. GBranger04

Tire size effect on gas milage

hey guys. i've just been looking at going to a bigger tire on my ranger when this set kicks the bucket. i have an 04 fx4 lvl 2 currently running the 31 x 10.5's BFG at's on alcoa 15x8 rims. looking at going to either 32x12.5 or 33x12.5. the difference in tire price between my current tires...
  6. GBranger04

My 04 Ranger

Picked this little rig up in december. i've been collecting pics for a bit so i figured i'd throw some up here. eventually i want to put a bit of a lift and some other work into it but for now i'm just loving having a truck. hope you like

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad