• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jerky ride

about two days ago my truck was runnin fine until i hit 4th gear and sometimes in 4th it was like the engine wasnt gettin enough gas or something cuz it would just cut off until i hit the clutch or took it out of 4th completely. now it is doing it more frequently and in basically every gear...
  2. Pics of vacuum lines

If anyone could post some pics of their vacuum lines that would be awesome. The ones in question are the ones that attach to the screw-on 'tree' type thing on the driver's side of the intake manifold, one of the lines goes to the FPR. I noticed the other day that one of the smaller vacuum lines...
  3. Manual Transmission

The transmission on my truck is going bad and I am looking at getting a new one soon. I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions of a quality manual transmission. Thinking about putting in a 4.0L in the future if that makes any difference.
  4. idling

Lately my trucks been idling at about 600 or so. just above 500, but usually when i drive it will idle at around 800 to 900 which i believe is normal. Any thoughts on why its idling so low now?
  5. PCV Valve

Should a 90 2.9 2wd ranger have a single hose PCV valve or a double hose? I noticed that the PCV valve that was on the truck when i bought it had 2 hose connections on it but only one hose is hooked up to it. I bought a new one with a single hose connection but was wondering if thats correct or...
  6. Starter problems or flywheel?

So my 90 2.9 ranger is having some starting troubles and I'm beginning to wonder if its the flywheel, but i want to make sure I have crossed everything easier and cheaper off before i go there. My starter went bad along with my module about a month ago so i put a rebuilt starter and new module...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad