• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. liftedredranger

5.0 intake swaps need help

Ok Im in need of help. I have a 94 5.0 out of a truck with speed density. And I need the mustang intake to clear the heater box. what would be needed to do this please help need my truck done it's killing meee thanks
  2. liftedredranger

Efi 5.0 performance ?

Ok I have a 94 roller motor out of a f150 fox body dual sump oil pan and f150 motor mounts. Now if I'm right the stock motor should be making about 185 to 205 hp now because of the motor being mass air putting a cam in like trick flow stage one, would I have to have the computer tuned and stuff...
  3. liftedredranger

D44 from IH Scout

me and my buddy took a chevy 44 cut the tubes off, fliped the pumpkin around the welded the tubes back on. and bam you have a drivers drop axle. its easy to do...
  4. liftedredranger

motor mounts

im doing a efi 5.0 swap just seeing what for motor mounts everyone is running could anyone help me thanks
  5. liftedredranger

5.0 hydraulic slave cylinder ?

i have this 94 f150 5.0 with 5 speed and a bw tcase, my ranger is a 2.9 5speed. i wanted to know if anyone has used the cluch master for the range rfor the 5.0? if not ill have to go find my truck again in the junkyard.. please and thanks
  6. liftedredranger

1990 2.9 to 5.0 swap (need help)

i bought a 94 f150 with a 5.0 for my ranger, now i took the motor and tranny and tcase out and left the wiring on the motor and tranny, now for the ranger im stuck? what do i do with the connecter that came from the dash board and the other connecter that came from the fuel pump? theres 2 of...
  7. liftedredranger

4.0 swap

what do i all need for a 2.9 to 4.0 swap?
  8. liftedredranger

need some advice...

im thinking about doing a v8 swap in my 1990 ranger, i can get this motor 5sp trans and tcase out of my buddys f150 that he rolled over, but i went under the libary and the one forum said that the 5.0 harness will plug into the 2.9 harness is this right or wrong..... need some advice please thanks
  9. liftedredranger

You Gota See This !!!!!

Found this clip on you tube.... NOT MINE I WISH I HAD IT.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jIh2ZoPM0
  10. liftedredranger

dumb question about ttb d35

1990 are they standard or reverse gears??? need to know
  11. liftedredranger

5.0 out of an explorer

has anyone swaped a 5.0 out off the explorers in to a 1990 1992 ranger? i would like to do a swap and like to know what i need as in elec. and drivetrain? thanks
  12. liftedredranger

ford 2.9 question?

i have a 90 ford ranger 5sp. 6" sus 3" body with 34"s and a 2.9 with 4:56 gears. im question is when im driving down the road it falls flat on its face then just like that i will catch. 1st and 2nd are fine its when i get it into 3rd its like there nothing there from a stand still. i know i...
  13. liftedredranger

ford 7.5 carrier ?

i have a set of 4:56 gears for a 7.5 that I bought with a carrier but is there any difference between a stock carrier????? i need to know i have a race coming up and i need to get my racer done lol.
  14. liftedredranger

what tires should i run???

hello, i have just lifted my 1990 ford ranger with about 9.5 inches of lift. i have 4:56 gear front and rear. with 33"s but with my truck so big it looks lift 30" tires, i need help my friend said i could get 36"-38"s on it could anyone show me some pics of there trucks and tires..... thank...
  15. liftedredranger

4:56 jeep gears

ok i have a set of 4:56 gear for a dana 30 jeep rear will it work with the ttb dana 35???
  16. liftedredranger

ford explorer leaf swap

i have a ? i swap the rear leaf springs out on my 90 ranger with 96 or 95 ford explorer does it matter if it has to be a special year?????
  17. liftedredranger

Jeep Commanche axles

I did the same thing to a 90 ranger dana 30 4:56 long arm with ford 8.8 with custom 4link coilover and im running on 37 BOGGERS the axle handle find.
  18. liftedredranger

dana 30

ok well i have a 87 jeep cherokee that was a part out jeep and i took the axle out of it and its the vac. axle so i didnt know if you could use the high pinion or the low pinion. but would it work with the jeep axle that i have.?????
  19. liftedredranger

dana 30

yeah we are but i didnt know because some of my friends said that they would use the yj dana 30 which is the low pinion. have you done this befor
  20. liftedredranger

dana 30

ok i have another question did i need to use the jeep xj with the high pinion or the jeep wrangler low pinion rears????????

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad