• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. H munster

4.0 tming chain

This is For someone that has done it, can the timing chain be changed on a 94 explorer without pulling the engine? :icon_confused:
  2. H munster

Interesting issue

Working on a 99 ranger 3.0. 2 wd. Fuel gauge stopped working suddenly. Gauge will work when the A/C is on. I cant find what is common between them that would cause this.:icon_confused:
  3. H munster

Anyone near Everett Wa?

Im trying to find a good reliable shop in or near Everett for my daughte and son in law.
  4. H munster

79 Chevy windshield

Do these things have the urethane caulk holding the windshield in or is it just the rubber seal?
  5. H munster

What in the F**k is this in LA!!!!

and what about the giant cray fish in tn???:icon_twisted: Used to catch em bigger that when i was a kid
  6. H munster

dont ask 4 help much

but my baby hurts. Just started slipping off idle. All was good then turning at a light tranny slipped,now have to give more throttle input to get it to go. Shifts fine through the gears while moving only problem is slipping off idle. Is it done?
  7. H munster

Explorer radio diagram( not harness)

Ok so I got a radio from a 94 explorer and I want to put it in a golf cart. I dont know what pins are what on the radio itself. Wire diagrams are useless at this point. The harness was cut out of 1 of mine when I got it and the other is 2000 miles away so I cant look at either of those. Any...
  8. H munster

2000 mazda 626

Since you guys always have great info I decided to post here and ask. My wife has a 2000 mazda 626 that I cannot stand to even look at. It is a pos that should have been destroyed at the end of the assy line. But I love her so I will fix it for her. She likes it but I think I have talked her...
  9. H munster

Octane adjust shorting bar

What does it do and how would an ex run without it:icon_confused:
  10. H munster

Polaris 400

Ok you guys are really smart so can any of you tell me what the thread size is to remove the rear clutch on a 95 Polaris 400 sport?:icon_confused:
  11. H munster

Losing power

94 Ex stock, Driving normally flat surface the ex loses power and Rpm suddenly. Then suddenly regains it. Can last from a few seconds to several minutes. No CEL. The first time I noticed it Was hi-way speed, pulled over to check and the cats were smoking. Well, still not convinced it was smoke...
  12. H munster

Door glass

Got the door apart on my (new to me) 94 ex. The glass and all the pieces were laying in the bottom of the door, oh yea for me. Well i got it put back together and working ok but there is nothing connecting the glass to the rail. The regulator goes down and the glass stays up. What material...
  13. H munster

I got twins

woohoo i just picked up a 3rd so now i got twins.:icon_hornsup: Just got a 94 ex almost identical to the one i built for my daughter. Runs good, shifts good. 130,000 mi, no rust $800. cant figure what they did to the rear hatch but it only opens half way and the top is tweaked bad. I think one...
  14. H munster

Its nice having brakes

Finally after what seems like forever I have brakes that feel and work good. I have been fighting with this thing for years , it has always been one thing after another but I wouldnt give up. Now I have good brakes. At least almost everything is new but it took soo long I now have a warped rotor...
  15. H munster

Dog bite

this is too funny guys. Just bought a house for the the wife. I like where we are at now, lots of property. Anyway the wife has wanted a dog for a few years so i said ok go get one. My family has nicknamed me Dr Doolittle since all animals love me. As soon as she gets gets home with the dog it...
  16. H munster

Clutch noise

Getting a noise coming from my clutch I think. I originally thought it was a universal joint but I couldnt find anything wrong there. Its kinda like a binding tension clicking sound if that makes any sense. ive worn out clutches before but never broke one so im not real sure. Im thinking maybe a...
  17. H munster

2.8 ? for the smart folks

84 BII Wont start. Was running fine yesterday then this morning nothing. Battery good. Question is, what engages the solenoid? I checked the starter relay and it looks ok. I have haynes and chilton but they suck for this issue. Neither one even has a fuse box diagram.:icon_confused:
  18. H munster

Gas coming out exhaust

Hey guys, need some help here. Wifes car 2000 mazda 626. Complete piece since we have had it. On 4th tranny. Anyhoo engine has always ran great and always stealership serviced. Today its barely running and liquid gas is coming out the exhaust. No more warranty so its on me. Im thinking possibly...
  19. H munster

Amc or Mopar

Hey guys I hope I dont get bashed for this but im building a heep for my father in law. It has the 4 banger and no power for cruising in the mountains. His son sold him what is supposed to be an Amc 360. I get it home and look it over and it looks just like a mopar. I havent gotten into it yet...
  20. H munster

4.0 Cleaning Fuel Injectors

Is it possible to clean fuel injectors or do they have to be replaced? Im not getting gas to #6 but i can hear the injector clicking which leads me to believe it is plugged.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad