• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85_redranger

2.5 rough idle problem unlike others i've seen here

ok guys my 2000 2.5 5 speed is having an idle issue for about 5 to 10 minutes or so after it is started in the mornings or when parked for a long enough period of time for it to cool off. Here's the issue: When i start it, if i don't give it gas it will idle very low, rough, and stall...
  2. 85_redranger

New Taillights on my Ranger

Here they are TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: What do ya think?
  3. 85_redranger

Gauge Swap to Tach

Hey guys i just swapped out my gauges for some out of an older explorer i only have an illuminated picture for now but anyways here ya go... Old: New:
  4. 85_redranger

Not a Ranger but something to beat on( keeps my ranger purty)

i'm gettin this as soon as my taxes come back in a couple weeks for $300:headbang: its a 4wd toyota with no title but will make a fun project this is the only picture i got of it any suggestions? current plans are to cut fenders get bigger tires and maybe some custom bumpers and rock sliders...
  5. 85_redranger

2000 Ranger Dirty pics

I'm kinda bored during my break between classes so i'll whore my dirty truck a little bit... Recently had the windows tinted by Black Jack Auto Detailing in Erlanger, KY don't wanna advertise but anyone in the area should check them out low prices and excellent service. Ordered the LED's for the...
  6. 85_redranger

Lets see your underbody lights!!! Show 'Em Off

That's right folks, if you got em, share em... LED's, Neons, whatever you got. I just ordered a kit off ebay thats 7 color led with a remote control for $79!!!:headbang: will post pics of mine and maybe a vid once i get them and get it all installed
  7. 85_redranger

2000 Ranger XLT Stepside

I've been gone for a long time from trs, ashamed to be on here because of getting rid of both my rangers for an Escape but turn about is fair play cause i just traded in the soccer mom's wet dream for a 2000 Stepside ranger with a 2.5 and a 5 speed. she's a beauty i'll be posting more pics on...
  8. 85_redranger

Anybody own an escape

I just got my mom's old escape for my grad present it's an 01 with 4wd and a duratec 3.0 v6. it's a rocket compared to my 92 3.0 anybody else own an escape just trying to get a feel for everyones opinions:headbang:
  9. 85_redranger

The last post of Jeff(85 ranger) :-(

well guys it's gonna be sad to see it go but i need money and can't afford to keep two trucks a guy is coming to take him on saturday he was a good truck...
  10. 85_redranger

My new blue '92

here she is guys i bought it about a month ago just haven't had much time to post it up on here it's a 3.0 automatic 2wd extended cab with 15 inch alcoa wheels only paid 700 for it off of an old friend. sorry it's a little dirty.the top picture by far is my favorite. any opinions on names for it...
  11. 85_redranger

Not very Torquey 3.0

alrighty guys i just bought my 92 3.0 with an A4LD it has a really bad exhaust leak but new plugs, wires, rotor cap, button, and air filter. when i'm driving on flat ground and mash the gas it picks up speed but very slowly but when i'm driving on the highway at about 55 and go up a slight...
  12. 85_redranger

92 3.0 rough idle when cold

ok guys i just bought a 92 ranger and when you first start it up for the day it studders pretty bad but after 30 seconds to a minute it idles normal anybody got any ideas?
  13. 85_redranger

Idling rpm?

what do some of your trucks idle at because mine normally stays at around 7 to 800 rpm but recently when i've been starting it and leaving it i'll come back out and it'll be either idling really really low like around 250 or it'll just die it doesn't sound all that great at 250 either it sounds...
  14. 85_redranger

Gotta love the snow

Here's some pics of me and my brother playin in the snow with our rangers mines an 85 and his is a 91 he's on this site to his username is Bigrisch :icon_idea: :icon_surprised: :headbang: :thefinger: :shok: :D
  15. 85_redranger

This is my truck... His name is JEFF

well these are pretty crappy pics and aren't very recent since these pictures i got my 15's back on the front so it doesn't look like a drag truck anymore lol Anyways it's an 85 2.8 automatic 2wd here ya go:
  16. 85_redranger

Needle Screwed up?

My needle has been like this for a while but i dunno why it's an 85 2wd 2.8 does anyone have any ideas of how to fix it or maybe could sell another one to me the needle still moves but it says i'm doing around 55 when i'm passing cars doing 70:icon_confused:
  17. 85_redranger

Noise coming from pass. floorboard

I have a 85 2.8 ranger and everytime i turn my fan for my heating/ air conditioning on i hear a strange grinding sound i have no idea what it could be any ideas?
  18. 85_redranger

Gas Mileage

Can some people with a 302 automatic ranger tell me their average MPG?:icon_confused:
  19. 85_redranger

Check out my dash LED's

just bought these at pepboys they're wedge base so they were super easy to install even a chevy driver could do it lol:icon_rofl: Before: After:
  20. 85_redranger

Considering V8 Swap(need suggestiions)

I have a 85 ranger with a 2.8 v6 and am thinking of swapping for a 302 but i need some suggestions on tranny model and rear end. Also would like to see pics of motor compartment/ fitment. :headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad