• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98RedRanger

Got me a new one

Traded my 96 gmc 1500 4x4 with a 5.7 vortec and only 116k miles even for a 2004 ford ranger edge with only 105k miles on it and a 3.0 paired up with an automatic. Before New truck
  2. 98RedRanger

I miss my ranger

I sold her about 3 months ago and I want it back :sad: My first truck and I put it through hell and she took every bit of it. Sure it broke, but that's expect from something that's over 10 years old with over 160k miles being beat on. Will never forget that truck that's for sure. Never heard of...
  3. 98RedRanger

I would kill my nephew

If he did what this guy said his did lol. http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/2486925686.html
  4. 98RedRanger

Danger Ranger

First trucks outa here this weekend. Gonna miss it but not the repair bill. Last drive i'm gonna have in it is on Sunday to go drop her off at the buyers house :dunno: Ahh well. Gettin me a fullsize! :D
  5. 98RedRanger

I want this soooo bad. Your missing out if you don't look

This right here is my dream to do with my ranger. Forget the 302 swap. 4bt is the best of both worlds. Great mpg and insane amount of torque. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4gpcmFyC8Y&feature=channel_video_title
  6. 98RedRanger

I got a problem

Ok when I'm cruising down the road at about 55 or so in 5th gear my truck starts lurching almost like it's missing but I don't hear a miss and I just replaced the spark plugs by the book maybe 4 months ago. I can normally figure out what it is and fix it but this ones got me stumped. It doesn't...
  7. 98RedRanger

For those of you who asked for them

Before and after pictures of my truck. I decided to just sum up what I did to it so far. Day after I got her 1 month later when I got new wheels, the windows tinted, pinstriping, and Flowmaster 40 muffler. About 6 months after I got her with the new shoes. + a little mud:icon_thumby...
  8. 98RedRanger

So I think I did pretty good

I managed to pick up a set of 4 31-10.5-15 Dick cepek FC-II tires with about 95% tread and 5 aluminum jeep wheels with an extra spare all for $100 and the day before that I picked up an aluminum diamond plate toolbox for $35 on craigslist for my flairside. I thought god was blessing me till I...
  9. 98RedRanger

Need some help!

What are some good ways to make a dull diamond plate toolbox shine?
  10. 98RedRanger

Dump pipes

Do dump pipes on a 3.0 ranger sound good? Ive been wondering How it would sound if I did it on my truck.
  11. 98RedRanger

My old bronco

Found some old pictures of the bronco I got when I was 15. 1990 Ford bronco eddie bauer edition 351 windsor With some Dick cepek chrome plated DC-1's and 33' geolander A/T's. Paid $800 for the truck and $700 for the wheels and tires. Good truck but the tranny dropped 2nd gear from romping on...
  12. 98RedRanger

Finally got a chance to get them on!

I finally got my new tires on! BEFORE AFTER And an hour after I get them on They absolutely rip, sling, cake, everything you can possibly think of, they do it in style lol. A $150 well spent without a doubt.
  13. 98RedRanger

Picked up some new tires.

Picked up some 31x10.5/15 bfg km m/t craigslist specials for $150 and they have a good 50%+ tread. Guy said that they road rough on the road and I haven't had any problems, just ride like a mud tire.
  14. 98RedRanger

32/11.5/15 on a 15x8 rim

would a 15x8 work with a 32/11.5/15 tire for on road use?
  15. 98RedRanger

I'm new to the interior stuff and had a few questions

First of all, what would be the best way to do a rebel flag headliner on a 1998 extended cab ranger? And Second of all, what would be the best kind of red paint to paint the plastic parts of the interior with?
  16. 98RedRanger

Trading the ranger for.....

1990 Chevy 4x4 1500 New brakes ( approx 800 miles ) New tires ( approx 800 miles on them ) 35s! New carpet Freezing cold ac Rebuilt motor less than 40k 350 Rebuilt transmission less than 20k Automatic w shift kit Rebuilt rear end includes bearings & all bushings Rebuilt front end bearings & all...
  17. 98RedRanger

Wish I had a 97

I wish so much that I had a 97 xlt 4.0 5 speed straight sided 4x4 ranger. Soooooooo many more aftermarket options for cheaper and a lot more get up and go. I would already have the best looking ranger in my county if the aftermarket for a 98 3.0 flairside wasn't so damn expensive and so hard to...
  18. 98RedRanger

Thinking of getting some treadwrights

I was looking at getting some Wild country RXT's then I saw the price of treadwrights and it made me like them. $89 per mud tire (on sale) how can you go wrong there? Unless there crap ofcoarse. I live in Florida and it gets pretty hot on the roads down here so i've been a little apprehensive...
  19. 98RedRanger

Can You.....

Can you crank leveling keys for more lift after you put them on? And should you be able to use the stock U-bolt if you use a 3 inch block instead of the stock 2 inch block?
  20. 98RedRanger

Suggestions please

I know this is a ranger forum, and ya'll might get mad at me, but shit happens. I'm thinking about talking to this guy about trading trucks even up. My truck, for this truck http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/1854095704.html An F-350 4x4 flat bed regular cab 5 speed 7.3. One owner and it's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad