• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bkjt05

1. Brake Help Asap Please!

Hey guys, been part of the forum for awhile, but havent posted much at all...anyways after hearing griding when i hit the brakes, i figured it was time for new pads, or at least for winter, then i plan on new rotors etc. anyways today i installed new pads, and after driving home from my bros...
  2. A Couple Newbie Questions!

This is my 2nd 4x4 and i got a couple questions to ask. I have the 4x4 switch on the dash with 4x4 high and low. when putting the truck into 4x4 should i be stopped when i do it, or can i switch it while moving? when do i use 4x4 high and when do i use 4x4 low? Any info would be great...
  3. Lets See Those Fx4's!!!

Just got myself a white 03 fx4 yesterday. My plans for the truck are to keep it stock, but make it look good. Im not lifting it or putting huge tires on it. I want to keep it simple, but yet look bada$$. created this thread to get some ideas! and i know there is a search button, but its to time...
  4. Early X-Mas Gift 2 Myself 2day...03 Fx4

Today I traded in my Modded 2002 Mazda Protege5 for a Sweet 03 White Ford Ranger Fx4!!! It has 52k miles, and more!!! I was tired of sitting so low to the ground, and tired of driving in the snow with my mazda. I loved the car, but i think this is a better option for me!!! Check it out! these...
  5. Best Stock Newer Ranger??

Looking for a newer Ranger 4x4. I was wondering out of all the options, which one is the best overall? I will do a little 4x4 action, but mostly just looking for a daily driving do it all truck! A truck with decent gas milage and all the options. The reason why i said stock is cause i dont...
  6. Help on current car loan

Maybe you can help me out and tell me if im being srewed on my current loan. here is the story....haha. My car was priced at 11,900 when i first saw it, talked them down to 10,500....added a $1000 warrenty, thats 11,500 total so far, then i put 1000 cash down so thats 10,500 being financed...
  7. Ebay Help???

Hey everybody. i got a quesiton and i need everybodies opinion. Ok about 3 years ago i baught a 95 ford explorer and it had a sony 10 disk cd changer in it. Well after deciding to put a new head-unit subs, etc in i took out the changer and stored in the garage ever since. Well last week i was...
  8. Ranger CD player Help?

Hey, i know this is probably the wrong section to post in, but the audio doesnt get enough traffic to get a anwser in a quick time. Anyways as most of you know, im new to the forums, just got a 2000 ranger xlt last week and im already upgrading the audio. Anyways my question is does anybody know...
  9. My 2000 Ranger Xlt Thread!!

I made this thread, because i always come up with more and more questions, but i cant ever find them in search so instead of a new thread for every question, i made this to bump when i think of something i need to know or am looking for or whatever! I hope you guys dont mind. My name is Brandon...
  10. tint

I have 20% on my Mazda, i think i wanna go 5% on the truck, hopefully i wont have any problems with cops around here. i might just stick with 20%
  11. Removing Door Panels on 2000 XLT

Just got a 2000 ranger and ive already put a pioneer head-unit in it, now im putting all new speakers etc in it, but i need to know how to take off the door panels? is it pretty much like any other car and they just pull off??? Help please!
  12. Tinted Windows???

I wanna see pics of 98-01 rangers with tinted windows??? Anybody? I seached, but couldent find any threads
  13. 2000 ranger audio advice

already have a set of kicker ks series components for front and a set of boston s85 5x7's for rear doors. want to keep factory cd player and use interface adapter to add a amp, any suggestions on a amp? Im thinking a kicker ZX200.2 channel. i dont want to spend alot
  14. New Member, Need Advice On 2000 Ranger

Hey everybody, currently waiting for loan to get approved on a 2000 Ranger XLT 4x4, black, 3.0 liter. Anyways i got a couple questions, concerns, etc i need some help with. First off is the abs light is on, i did reseach and it seems like it might be a sensor? 2nd is from a stop going into 1st...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad