• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bumblebee

4.0 rebuild

Well it has come time that my 172,045 mile 4.0 ohv gets a rebuild after finding out my cam bearings are completly toasted. Very glad i pluled the motor down i can tell it was getting ready to spin one main bearing and one rod bearing. I am in the process of ordering parts to rebuild my motor. so...
  2. bumblebee

build custom, attermarket, or customize atermarket

hey guys i have been looking or awhile now to find a bumper for my truck i have an 89 ranger. i would love to have an arb bumper but cant find any or my truck. this leave me towards building my own (means buying a wielder) or customizing an arb. does anyone know o a company that would make a...
  3. bumblebee

bad tps?

hey guys got my 4.0 swap done but, now that i am trying to drive it i cant get the freaking thing 2 idle below 1500 rpms and it doesnt hardly run between 2000 and 5000 does this make sense as to being a tps?
  4. bumblebee

how big????

hey guys i am going to put a 302 in my ranger in the near furture. i was wondering if anyone has put a 347 stroker in their ranger?? and if so how does it work out?? if no one has whats the biggest motor you have dumped in it besides bbf's?
  5. bumblebee

power!!!

is there a way i can get more power outa my 4.0 thats not to expensive besides exhaust work?? i mean not to expensive by under 1000 bucks or so. right around a 1000 would be okay aslong as its not motor work. i know the 2.9s they say to put 5.0 injectors in it does this work for the 4.0??
  6. bumblebee

quick question

hey im kinda new and still trying to figure out the site. i was wondering what the 1000 watt rms banner means??? is it for people with stereos of 1000 watts?
  7. bumblebee

gauges

hey guys, im not sure if anyone has asked this before or not im sure someone probly has im kinda new though and still trying to figure out how to work the fourms. So here is my deal i have a 1989 ford ranger xlt extra cab amd i absolutly hate the stock gauges that ford put in the ranger and...
  8. bumblebee

expoler tranny

hey guys i was wondering if anyone one knows what tranny came in the 94 2wd expolers i belive it is the m5od but i am new to the ford scene and not positive if it is the only reason i am wondering is i am putting the 4.0 and the 5 speed in my ranger and i just wanted to make sure i know what...
  9. bumblebee

ford 9 inch axles

hey guys i came across a complete ford 9inch for around 350 bucks i think it is a good deal it is and open diff and has 4.11s but now im thinking about makeing a ford nine ich a front axle what do you guys think about that idea? to me it seems like it would be sick but not sure how hard it is to do
  10. bumblebee

anyone from humboldt county???

just curious as to if anyone on here is from humboldt i havent seen anyone yet from this area
  11. bumblebee

locals?

hey i was just wondering if anyone on here is in or around the humboldt county califorina area???:headbang:
  12. bumblebee

4.0????????

hey i had a few questions on exploers i was wondering if anyone knew about doing a 4.o swap from a 93-94 explore to an 1989 ford ranger the reason i am asking is i am wondering how simple they ar or how complicated it can be i might be getting a wrecked exploer with a 4.0 in it it is 2 wheel...
  13. bumblebee

ranger getting a 302

hey guys i am sure some poeple on here have expericaned the 302 swap and i am going to exchange my 2.9 for a 302 and was wondering what all am i getting my self into i know that i need motor mounts tranny and exhaust but what eles is a must for me to do this swap
  14. bumblebee

please help

Hey guys and girls im kinda new to this fourms and not sure how to find things but i figured i could get some help here i have an 89 ford ranger with a 2.9 v6 and a a4ld tranny that was just rebuilt about 40,000 miles ago well the truck has sat for 6 years and it was given to me by my...
  15. bumblebee

new guy with a few questions

hey guys i am new here on the ranger station i have a 1989 ford ranger that as you prolby all know it has the ttb front end and i am looking to do a sas and swap out the rear end with a dana 60 the reason for this is because i am eventually wanting to do a 302 swap but my questions are if i do a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad