• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fordman49450

MY AR-15 project.

ok, I decided to take my AR-15 and do some changes for my preferences. Let me know what you think. http://www.dskellogg.com/ar15.html
  2. fordman49450

new clutch

ell, on September 11th my mom was driving my truck ( I loaned it to her for 3 weeks or so, her car has engine problem and she needed my truck for work) and the truck quit pulling. I went and inspected it and believed the clutch was destroyed. I removed the transmission and sure enough, it was in...
  3. fordman49450

driveshaft swap problem

ok I have a 94 ext cab ranger 4x4 with 4.0, M5OD Trans with a electronic shift transfer case. I bought a 1 piece driveshaft for a 98 ranger ext cab. The rear flange for the axle bolts right on but the front where it bolts to the transfercase is a bigger bolt pattern then the transfercase flange...
  4. fordman49450

where to install pilot bushing?

I am replacing the clutch and flywheel on my 94 ranger 4.0 ext cab 4x4 with M5OD trans. I went to inspect the "pilot bushing" and noticed that there wasnt one in the crank or the flywheel. I did measure the input shaft of the trans and noticed that there is no way it was long enough to ride in...
  5. fordman49450

best price on clutch components online?

Hello, am in need of a clutch kit and flywheel for my 94 Ranger 4x4 ext cab with a 4.0 and M5oD trans. Just wanting your opinions and suggestions for the best price online for these components. Also, have any of you had good luck with LUK clutch components? Thanks
  6. fordman49450

a few clutch replacement questions..

Hello, I have a 94 Ranger 4X4 ext cab with a 4.0, and a M5OD trans. I am going to have to remove the transmission. I know on others I have removed I Had to remove the exhaust cross pipe to get clearance. On mine I have a 3 inch body lift. I was wondering if anyone has removed their trans with a...
  7. fordman49450

off road decal question

ok, my truck is a 94 XLT with the 4x4 performance package which basically became the 4x4 OFF ROAD package in 95. I was thinking of putting the 4x4 off road decals on the box sides that came on the later models on my truck but I want some second opinions. Should I leave the truck the way it is or...
  8. fordman49450

driveshaft question

I was thinking of purchasing a 1 piece driveshaft for my 94 ranger but when looking at the picture at the top of the swap in the tech library it appears that the short piece of the one piece driveshaft with the slip yoke is about the same length as the one on the 2 piece to where it is connected...
  9. fordman49450

what is the bolt pattern of the MAF

Hello, I am going to be going to a few parts stores tomorrow and I know i can make a mAF adaptor for my 94 4.0 to fit a cone k&n filter, but I know these places carry a few of them, they just want to know the distance from the center of the bolt hole to the center of the next. if someone can...
  10. fordman49450

Scoops or not?

Ok, heres the deal. I have been working on my Ranger Project. I did purchase a set of Hood Scoops that attach using double sided tape. I painted them to match the truck color. I mocked them up last summer while working on the truck and took some pictures. Since the picture with them on I have...
  11. fordman49450

rear end cover bolt size and thread pitch

Hello, I am in need of what size and thread pitch are the rear end cover bolts on a 94 Ranger 8.8 rear end? thank you very much.
  12. fordman49450

first test of the project truck

Hello. Thank you all for your comments. I have had some medical problems so I havnt been on alot. I did get the winch and lights on the bumper now. I still have to get that damn decal off and install my hood scoops. just go to the bottom of the page at www.dskellogg.com/ranger.html to see it...
  13. fordman49450

Front bumper completed with winch and lights

OK, so I Finally got the winch installed, the lights and put the skid plate back on. If you want to see the complete build up from the day i got it to now, check it out at www.dskellogg.com/ranger.html . The winch is a XRC8 by Smittybilt, and the lights are KC 130W lights and the bumper of...
  14. fordman49450

Finally put together my stereo system

I'm going for sound, not head bursting bass. I am running a JVC-AR860 Arsenal Series Deck 55X4. That is running 2 6.5 Infinity Component 6002i with adustable Tweeters. It's running 2 5X7's Infnity Component 6802cf with adjustable tweeters as well. For a little bass, I'm running a Audiobahn...
  15. fordman49450

smittybilt winch

Just wondering if any else ordered a smittybilt winch from here or any other website? If so, when did you order it and have you recieved it yet. I ordered mine in early October, The shipment was expected the end of the month. Well it's almost December and no winch yet. Was just wondering how...
  16. fordman49450

4 wheel and off road magazine

Hello, I have a 3 year subscription to Petersons 4 wheel and off road magazine. I actually save the issues. However I did not recieve the November issue. If anyone has one they are willing to get rid of, I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping. I called them and they said that it was too late...
  17. fordman49450

question about wiring amps and subs

Ok, I am by far not a audio expert so I have a question. I have 2 MTX thunder 7000 10" subs that are 8 ohms each. I want to know if i can wire those to a single channel amplifier without hurting anything. the amps is 1600watts (400 RMS) X1. it says on the specs of the amp that it is 2 ohms...
  18. fordman49450

rollers for toolbox

Ok, I have a 94 ext cab ranger. anyways, I have a soft tonneau cover on it. I have customized a aluminum tool box to fit inside the box under the cover. I am either goin gto cut the aluminum side rails of the soft tonneau cover and put hinges on it so I can open the front of the cover to access...
  19. fordman49450

explorer intake hose

Does anyone know if the explorer in 1994 with the 4.0 used a different air inlet hose from the MAF to the throttle body then the Ranger did?
  20. fordman49450

car domain friends

I just added my Ranger project truck to www.cardomain.com if any of you folks are also members, check out my page and add me as a friend if you choose to.Thanks. here is my page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594431

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad